Published on Aug 15, 2012
Get Squid's 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/jWAzk
How to Pull It Off from Fighting Stance:
1. Step forward.
2. Shoot both arms straight forward to both sides of opponent's neck.
1. Throw a hook, leaving that hand against his neck.
2. Step forward, shooting other arm forward to other side of opponent's neck. Keep elbows in.
1. In under-over position, pull right hand out.
2. Grab opponent's neck with right hand.
3. Grab other side of neck with left hand.
Once you get 'em in the Clinch, it's time to throw elbows, knees, whatever strikes you've got. UFC's Anderson Silva dominates with this, so get on board or get bloody.
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten's Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/kMJMC
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/6Qpj2
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/GEQCO
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/MxgLo
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/vtfI7
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler's Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.
Standard YouTube License