Undervalued Tech Stock: Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Analysis Part 1
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 11, 2013
This is part one of the two part series where we breakdown the recent price action in Apple (AAPL), Wall Street consensus, the recent earnings and if this is a reliable long term investment.
Part 2 of Apple Analysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTOd_...
There are many things that just can not be fit in with such little time. We always look forward for your feedback, comments and advice, so feel free to share them. If you are looking to invest Apple make sure that your portfolio is not completely covered this name. Have some diversification to bare off some of the risk that may occur.
Investary Group does not have a price target of Apple however does believe that a floor price of $400/share has been set in due to the buyback and dividend program. We do have a long time buy rating on the stock as we believe that investors is getting paid to wait with a high dividend yield and a new product line that is going to be added at the end of this year.
Thesis: We believe that Apple will be able to bring shareholders tremendous value in the long term. Apple offers one of the most compelling value investments in the technology sector with a very favorable dividend yield and large buyback program for shareholders. With a stabilizing stock price, this company can be considered great for value and income investors who plan to hold on for a long period of time. Shareholders are essentially given new product line as a bonus to the additional cash cow that Apple is producing with the iPhone and iPad. While there are many areas of concern, we believe that Apple's current price has all of these factored in.
Note: Please do your own due diligence before making any investment decision. Investary Group is not responsible for the loss of trades etc. This is solely Investary Group's opinion and does not reflect on any other sources listed below. Investary's position in Apple is subjected to change at any given time.
Disclosure: Investary Group is Long AAPL at the time of this presentation.
Apple Stock Price at the time of this presentation is at $452.97/share after ex-dividend date.
Official Apple Inc Investor Relations:
F2Q13 Earnings Call Transcript:
Greenlight Capital David Einhorn Apple Presentation:
Smartphone market share:
Trefis Apple Stock Price Extrapolation:
Investary Website -- http://www.investary.org
Investary Group -- http://www.investarygroup.com
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/investary
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/investary
Questions, comments, feedback? Leave it in the comments section.
Also if you can please subscribe and like this video, it will help me tremendously.
investors, tech stock, undervalued stock, apple inc, aapl stock, tim cook, book value, investments, investary, stocks, stock, bullish, nasdaq, dow jones, iphone sales, product line, ipad sales, revenue, gross margin
Standard YouTube License
- 10:22 Undervalued Tech Stock: Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Analysis Part 2by investarygroup573 views
- 16:58 iPhone App Cardiograph, Glucose Monitoring - Eric Topol - Future of Medical Technologyby arwoodco1594 views
- 14:57 #1 Stock Pick for Q4 2013: Take Two Interactive (TTWO) Stock Analysis Part 1by investarygroup368 views
- 14:59 Stock of the Decade: Tesla Motors (TSLA) Analysis Part 2by investarygroup2,170 views
- 14:56 Stock of the Decade: Tesla Motors (TSLA) Analysis Part 1by investarygroup4,280 views
- 22:53 Millionaire By 26: Must Watch Join Golden Penny Stock Millionairesby udog493,928 views
- 8:59 Short AAPL at 460.71 enjoyby HittheBidRadio429 views
- 35:19 how to trade stocks online for beginners - trade like a proby lee chang61,808 views
- 27 videos Play all Stock Market Technical Analysis 2012by StockMarkeToday
- 15:02 The Best Strategy for The Best Stock Identification As Winnersby Make Money Trading Stocks184 views
- 10:56 The Perfect Investor Presentationby bcrstn3,930 views
- 21:54 What's Overvalued & What's Undervalued on the Market Today | MarketFoolery Podcast - 10/28/13by The Motley Fool275 views
- 4:30 AAPL Price Levels To Watchby itrade2win192 views
- 58:32 Electric Car Batteries of the Future (Full)by tsport10061,381 views
- 52:06 Stock Market Prediction: Emerging Markets, Cover-Ups, and Housingby StockTradingMaster6,099 views
- 5:04 Free Tool for Finding Undervalued Stocksby Blue Tick Research502 views
- 25:28 Larry Isen's Emerging China Stocks 2-10by Sotero Garcia214 views
- 11:17 Chart Plotting and Navigation 101.MOVby LadyCaptn42,647 views
- 1:56 Own great Stocks for 30 Years: Amgen, Apple, Microsoft, GAP, Home Depotby Tim Schaefer63 views
- 4:30 Seeking undervalued stocks with the potential to rise with George Athanassakos and Rob Carrickby InvestorEDFund1,377 views