Ben Bernanke RefusesTransparency - TAKE ACTION NOW!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 4, 2009
H.R. 1207 NOW HAS 244 co-sponsors! 6/27/09 Learn who to call here: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/90775
As his fans call him, the last principled man left in Washington, Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) introduced a bill to Congress last week which would mandate transparency and government-level audits on the independent central bank. Call and demand that your representatives support the 'Federal Reserve Transparency Act. H.R.1207 Here is a sample letter you can use: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blo...
Contact info: http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
The bill has been cosponsored by Californian democrat Lynn Woolsey, Texan republican Ted Poe, North Carolinian Walter Jones, Rep. Barlett, Kagen, Burton, Posey, Rehberg, Broun, Abercrombie, and Bachmann.
Sample letter/script you can use:
Please co-sponsor and/or support H.R.1207, an effort to audit the Federal Reserve.
Recently, it has come to light that there is little to no accountability to the people on the part of the Federal Reserve. While the citizens of this country are required by law to give an accounting of every penny they come in contact with, the Federal Reserve has never been held to the same standard. During this time of extreme economic crisis, the people deserve an accounting of where our money is going.
Currently there are 11 co-sponsors for this legislation, and it is enjoying bi-partisan support. Your efforts in supporting this important legislation would go a long way in proving to your constituents that you not only hold the Federal Reserve to the same standard as you do your constituents, but it would also show that you believe in transparency. Anything less than support for this resolution suggests that you are in favor of secrecy and a lack of accountability to the people who pay the bills. We pay the tab; we have a right to know where our money is going.
Unlike recent bills that you voted in favor of that had hundreds of pages and just a few hours to read, this bill can be read in under 5 minutes. I encourage you to take the time to read it, and then move to support it.
Thank you in advance for your attention on this important legislation. I have every expectation that you will do right by your constituents and support this measure.
Standard YouTube License
- 17:37 The Greatest - CONSPIRACY - ever knownby David Vose18,197 views
- 2:14 "Bernanke Threatens The Congress" We will cause an Economic Collapse if you audit the Fed!by 2xtream300,718 views
- 1:49:29 AMERICA — From Freedom To Fascism (Full Length Documentary)by PreserveOurFreedoms290,960 views
- 14:15 2012 RON PAUL vs. BEN BERNANKE - 3 Brutal Roundsby pmpowell00194,694 views
- 39:41 Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Foxby P0LICEstateWATCH487,728 views
- 5:53 Peter Schiff calls Ben Bernanke a Liarby Wez Theaussie99,136 views
- 6:26 Ben Bernanke the liar lying about audit fed PBS July 2009 question about Small Businessby Wez Theaussie10,480 views
- 6:05 Federal Reserve Transparency Act - HR1207 - Ron Paulby Dan Amato59,553 views
- 5:43 SEN. SANDERS GOES OFF ON BERNANKE_ 03/03/09by billschannel175,303 views
- 5:12 Alan Grayson: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."by Alan Grayson419,758 views
- 6:18 $1.2 Trillion Slush Fund: Congressman Alan Grayson Grills Fed Vice Chair Donald Kohnby Alan Grayson200,647 views
- 10:57 Marcy Kaptur and Paul Ryan Grill Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke 06-04-09by robpatozz14,373 views
- 15:01 FIRST LOOK Inside the FEDERAL RESERVE, USD, CASH, GOLD monetary SYSTEM - Americas Money Vault PART 1by Luxetti288,653 views
- 13:14 The Chairman Part 2by CBSNewsOnline12,856 views
- 6:21 Peter Schiff on Irwin Schiffby motorhomediaries39,564 views
- 5:51 AUDIT THE FED! - Henry Paulson gets pwned by Dennis Kucinichby votepaulkucinich201257,538 views
- 5:48 Ron Paul to Ben Bernanke "What Would It Take For You To Admit You Were Wrong?by innefitterosa28,172 views
- 5:33 Ron Paul vs Bernanke: Is Gold Money? - July 13, 2011by campaignforliberty738,036 views
- 7:10 Ron Paul reacts to Ben Bernanke being named TIME 'Person of the Year'by PoliJAM108,953 views
- 3:57 Tim Geithner Refuses To Answer Brad Sherman On Some Questions About The Fedby kariandjohnny68,778 views
- Loading more suggestions...