Bhati mei Bhartam 15th world Sanskrit Conference
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 15, 2012
a Kant Shukla was born at Khurja, Uttar Pradesh. He was educated at Agra University and Sampurnananda Sanskrit University. He did his M.A (Hindi and Sanskrit), Ph. D., Sahityacarya and Sankhyayogacarya. He began his career as a Hindi lecturer from Multanimal Modi P.G. College, Modi Nagar in 1962. In the year 1967 he Joined Rajdhani College, New Delhi and since 1986 he has been working as a reader in the Hindi Department.
In addition to teaching, he represented Sanskrit in the All India Radio Sarvabhasha Kavi Sammelan delivering literary talks, reciting Sanskrit poems, and directing ten of his own Sanskrit plays on the program. He is writer-director of Bhati Me Bharatam, a Sanskrit television series in twenty episodes. Dr. Shukla is associated with numerous academic institutions. He is founder general secretary of Devavani Parishad in Delhi, and the founding chairman and editor of "Arvacinasamskrtam", a quarterly journal in Sanskrit. He has presented papers at many international and national Sanskrit and Oriental Conferences and seminars. He was conferred the titles of Sanskrit Rashtrakavi, Kaviratna, Kavi Siromani and Hindu Sanskrit Setu by literary and Sanskrit organizations.
He has been awarded the U.P. Govt. Award, the Delhi Sanskrit Academy's Akhil Bharatiya Maulika Sanskrit Rachana Puraskara, the Sanskrit Samaradhaka Puraskara, and the Sanskrit Sahitya Seva Samman. Dr. Shukla is widely appreciated in India and abroad for his contributions towards Sanskrit language and literature.
In addition to his collections of radio dramas, Dr. Shukla has authored books of poetry, and studies of Sanskrit texts and Indology. The Library of Congress has ten titles by him.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:34:28 940929 Public Program and Kundalini awakening, Los Angeles, USA, transcribedby sahajayogapp811 views
- 1:25:41 Mahalaya - Birendra Krishna Bhadra(Full)by Sudipta Basu415,225 views
- 53:32 Swastika as Mahisasuramardini Part 1by Srija Ghoshal22,694 views
- 1:07:40 Bhagavad Gita Part 1 by Swami Dayananda Saraswatiby HinduLearningCenter49,826 views
- 22:39 Sanskrit, the Divine Languageby SMTV Uploads3,361 views
- 48:16 Current Political Situation In India - Subramanian Swamy in NJ (full)by Dr. Subramanian Swamy632 views
- 43:35 TACO Deepawali 2013 - Mahisasura Mardini Mythological Dramaby Ganesh Vathyam836 views
- 23:29 Sanskrit Language: The Most Scientific, Ancient, Spiritual - *Full*by videopostman148,287 views
- 41:08 Swastika as Mahisasuramardini Part 2by Srija Ghoshal20,487 views
- 21:21 Mahalaya | Mahisasura Mardini | Birendra Krishna Bhadra | Part 1by Saregama Bengali14,910 views
- 34:45 Dr Subramanian Swamy speech during "Breaking India" book release functionby Dr. Subramanian Swamy45,284 views
- 14:33 Sanskrit Bhasha Shikshanam...Learn Sanskrit Part 1_1by Anand Shah138,058 views
- 9:32 Baldev anand sagar's beautiful Sanskrit speechby Ani Krishnan.K661 views
- 33:27 Vaishnava Function (Sanskrit Speech)by SAR Prasanna Venkatachariar Chaturvedi Swami441 views
- 12:10 Mahishasura Mardini Stotram (Sanskrit ) Sung by Sarada Bhagavatula & Lathaby Lathamusic226,521 views
- 9:56 Hindu Temple - Hinduism in Australia and maintaining one's faith.by angloindian112,195 views
- 33:01 Mahishasura Maridini 2012by TheGalacticCore23,212 views
- 15:00 Amma - Mahishasura Mardini Stotram (Ayi Giri Nandini) WITH LYRICSby AmmaBhajans73,398 views
- 14:29 Mahishasura Mardini Stotram with Engish Lyrics - New (Complete version)by Hastha Rajaram76,162 views
- 26:41 MAHISHASUR VADHby Sathish K48,282 views
- Loading more suggestions...