Alternative Medicine, Holistic Medicine, Bio-Identical Hormones - Dr. Jerome Block MD
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 27, 2012
http://www.docblock.com, There is little question that hormonal replacement benefits definitely outweigh the risks of other diseases, particularly when bio-identical hormones are used. These are exactly like the hormones made in the ovaries. The human body knows no difference from these and what is produced genetically. The bio-identicals are derived initially from plant sources and crafted to be the same composition that is naturally produced by your body. Thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormones are available also bio-identically. Unfortunately, too many women in our country are not taking hormones because of the false concern that they may cause cancer. Medical doctors were hoodwinked by the media in 2006 to believe that taking hormones is risky. Three reports that show a minimal increase of breast and uterine cancer contradict the previous forty years of benignity in over 1,000 studies. Today, a woman who is age fifty and in good health could very well spend half her lifetime in a postmenopausal hormone imbalance and hence, the subject to increase of morbid problems. Female hormones are the only hormone abnormality in all of medicine that are not routinely replaced. If the patient has a low thyroid level, doctors prescribe thyroid. If she has low parathyroid output, doctors give her parathormone (Forteo). No physician would dare withhold insulin from a diabetic, but most physicians are not giving female hormones to those who need it most. Recent statistics show that less than 20 percent of postmenopausal women receive hormonal replacement and that most of them begged their physicians to prescribe them.
Dr. Jerome Block, MD, PhD, FACP has an Integrative and Internal Medicine Practice in Tulsa, OK that breaks the medical mold. Medical doctors have really been letting patients down and Dr. Block has found a way to integrate all the best from traditional medicine and all the best from alternative medicine to treat people as a whole to restore their bodies to health.
Listen to his radio show every Sunday morning on talk radio 1170am. Also, buy his book "Discover The Doctor Within" on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Discover-Doctor...
Call for an appointment today at 918-591-3891.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:37 What are the Benefits of Yoga?by watchwellcast Featured 17,360
- 10:07 Bioidentical Hormones - Oprah talksby bioidenticaldoctors23,619 views
- 9:06 Laurens Maas- Estrogen Dominance and Natural progesterone therapyby Laurens Maas782 views
- 8:04 Bio-Identical Hormones and Synthetic Hormones - Suzanne Somers Breaking Throughby CafeMom Studios30,520 views
- 5:32 BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Expert Speaks Outby Home And Style TV11,195 views
- 7:44 SICK and TIRED? (part 1 - conventional versus alternative medicine)by gatewaytobeing844 views
- 5:52 Bioidentical Hormones-The Side Effects by Victoria Marieby VictoriaMarie3322,580 views
- 10:01 Exploring Holistic Medicine (1/11)by ItsRainmakingTime543 views
- 49:50 Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Makary (Full Interview)by Mercola2,636 views
- 9:44 bioidenticalby bisontemp78,451 views
- 44:58 Forbidden Knowledge ; Ancient Medical Secrets (Documentary)by EsotericHaven102,757 views
- 3:15 Adrenal fatigue treatmentby Liesa Harte468 views
- 10:00 Iodine and Cancer?! Incredible Informationby EsunaHealth3,261 views
- 3:45 Dr Cole: Adrenal Fatigue, Hormone Imbalance & Food Intoleranceby Will Cole211 views
- 1:04:50 Cancer Treatment Documentary: Conventional vs Natural by Viral Documentaries17,060 views
- 39:55 Relajación Guiada 3 (Terapias Alternativas)by Concepción Tormo Noguera10,120 views
- 8:44 How holistic healing works the human aura energy fieldby rmorfen15,937 views
- 14:35 Dr. Landa Hosts Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Seminar- Part 1 of 5by BodyLogicMD60,278 views
- 8:50 How to Balance Your Hormones Naturally #382by Kevin Gianni36,093 views
- 13:58 Migraine Headaches and Hormone Imbalanceby BioBalanceHealthcast3,136 views
- Loading more suggestions...