How Can I Get More Customers? Call 310-660-7205
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 27, 2012
Want more customers for your business?
They're out there. In fact, they're actually looking for you. Right now. Thousands of them. Potential customers who want to buy from you. The only question is, will they be able to find you? In this short video you'll discover just how many potential customers are looking for a business just like yours, online. The answer will probably shock you. Exactly where you will need to find the greatest number of new customers possible. If you think the only place people are searching for you is on Google, you're in for a big surprise. How to show up everywhere potential customers are looking for you, and how to appear to be everywhere online, just like big companies do. How to do it without spending a fortune. Why most businesses don't get how to find customers online and what you can do now to get an almost unfair advantage over them.
Customers are looking for you right now. Ninety-seven percent of internet users use the internet to shop. Google alone has over three billion. Yes, billion local searches per month. If you don't show up in the search results you may as well not exist. In fact, because of more than 90% of people who search online for a local business never go past the first page, some experts say it doesn't really even matter if you have a website if it's not on the first page. But Google isn't the only place where your customers are looking for you. They're also looking at social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. With almost one billion users, Facebook is becoming more essential to local businesses every day. Facebook users go online and spend almost an hour a day chatting with friends, seeing what people they know are up to, and checking out local businesses and what their friends have to say about them. Putting your business on Facebook, with a Facebook page, gives you creditability by being there when all the Facebook users are looking for you. Not only that, Facebook pages can also show up when people search for your business on Google, giving you a chance to have your Facebook page show up in the search results in addition to your website.
YouTube has become the world's second biggest search engine. That's right. More people search for things on YouTube than they do on Yahoo, Bing, or any other search engine. Only Google is bigger, and to show up in YouTube's search results you only need to have video. Video isn't even hard to create, but it does take some special skills to do it right. Having a video about your business online builds creditability, helps you show up in YouTube's search results, and can also help give you multiple page one results on Google.
LinkedIn is an online collection of businesses and business owners with close to 100 million members. These members use LinkedIn to find other businesses and business owners to do business with. Having a presence on LinkedIn shows other businesses that you mean business. More importantly, it's one more place for your business to be found online. It's kind of like opening up another location but at a fraction of the price.
Over the last few years Google built over thirty-five million websites for local businesses. They may have even built one for your business. They use fancy tools like Google to pull in as much information as they can about each and every business from all over the internet. They take all of that information that they find and compile it into separate sites for every single one of those businesses. They're all available in a separate sections of Google, called Google Places. The results from Google Places now show up in regular searches on Google. That's really important because if you live in San Diego and you want a dentist, an auto repair shop, or a pizza you want one near you in San Diego. You don't need one across the country in Boston just because they have a good web guy. Whenever someone searches for a local business, like Dallas Plumber, or Tampa Car wash, Google almost always includes up to the top seven of it's Google Places sites in the search results, which is awesome for local businesses. This means that if you can get your business to be in one of the seven, you can have your business show up in Google search results and Google Places in addition to your regular website.
Find More Customers Intro: 00
How to show up everywhere: 00:33
Experts Agree: 01:09
Not Just about Google: 01:22
Social Media Credibility: 01:48
YouTube Second Biggest Search Engine: 02:06
LinkedIn for Business: 2:37
Google built you a free website: 03:01
Local businesses can rank in Top 7: 03:42
Be Everywhere your customers are looking for you: 04:02
What if you could get more customers: 04:12
Get More Customers Full Video: http://youtu.be/jxf0UYD6tIw
Call 310-660-7205 For More information on getting new customers to your website.
Standard YouTube License
- 15:01 How To Get More Customers, Clients and Prospectsby ScientificMarketing3,578 views
- 5:51 HOW TO FIND AN EMPLOYEEby Abdul S. Mohammed1,671 views
- 5:12 How To Get Customers - Local Business Marketingby marieforleo37,196 views
- 54:47 #1 SEO Tutorials for Beginners | What is SEO?by David Murray46,356 views
- 1:34 Lawn Care Business - How to Get MORE Lawn Care Business Customers in 24 Hoursby howtoget lawncarecustomers7,680 views
- 14:26 How to get more clientsby Alex Beadon5,923 views
- 19:26 How to get constant stream of new clients always flowing into your business?by Biba Pedron404 views
- 2:27 Call Center Practice Scenerioby awbinstitute33,277 views
- 4:13 Get More Clients: Bernadette Doyle on how to get more clients and attract more customersby Bernadette Doyle14,119 views
- 6:35 how to get unlimited email addressesby Michael Carlin1,718 views
- 3:33 How Do I Get More Customersby Ed McDonough3,133 views
- 3:33 Internet Marketing - How To Get Started With Internet Marketingby pluginprofitadam3,222 views
- 2:00 call center salesman goes insane (REAL RECORDING)by kesblo2,021,837 views
- 1:27 How do I get more customers? - Are you looking for more customers?by Glen L3,449 views
- 5:35 A Secret Way To Get More Customersby TimezoneMarketing236 views
- 16:54 How To Get New Leads and Customers From Facebook For Your Business or Opportunity.by Vincent Ortega Jr.1,222 views
- 4:51 Troubleshooting Your HP Webcamby HP Desktop and Mobile Device Help45,018 views
- 1:15 How To Unblock Web Camera In Windows 8by brianmcdrummer4,629 views
- 10:06 Using Google Docs in the classrom to promote real-time educationby Matthew White4,331 views
- 3:18 How to Turn on My HP Web Camera : Tech Viceby eHowTech1,085 views
- Loading more suggestions...