Uploaded on May 17, 2011
DAW Remote is a wireless DAW(Digital Audio Workstation) software controller, especially optimized for Apple Logic®. Available on APP Store: http://bit.ly/dawremote
Instead of getting stuck in front of your computer to compose, record, and produce music/audio, you can use your iPhone/iPod with DAW Remote to control DAW functions anywhere in your studio (wirelessly). Why? Because let's face it, wires suck!
Not only does DAW Remote work for Apple Logic, it's also compatible with other popular DAW softwares such as Pro Tools, Sonar, Logic, Cubase and other MIDI-enabled-softwares, like Ableton Live. As DAW Remote uses Apple Bonjour over WIFI network, you DON'T need to install ANY softwares or drivers in your Mac to enable it.
By using DAW Remote, you can:
1. Forget about messy complex-functioned studio controller, focusing on your inspiration.
2. Easy to control tracks. Select, record, mute, solo tracks, change volumes, and more...
3. Get creativity in an environment away from the computer
4. Remotely control your DAW softwares from onstage in live performance without messy cable runs.
5. Seek right location in an easy way by using jog, shuttle wheels and markers.
======DAW Remote 1.0 Features====
★ Lightweight. Essential functions to accelerate your workflow.
★ Track Control. Record, Mute, Solo, and Track Selector.
★ Markers Control. Add, Delete markers. Quickly jump to previous and next marker.
★ Playback Control. Play/Pause, Record, Stop
★ Jog Wheel Mode (with speed adjustment). Quickly seek the right location of your song.
★ Shuttle Wheel Mode. Rewind and Forward in a creativity way.
★ Remote Project Save.
★ Use Wi-Fi to connect with host computer
★ No extra drivers required.
Standard YouTube License