Cancer Skyrockets With Nuclear Power - Sarah
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 8, 2013
Pennsylvania Cancer rates have skyrocketed since the nuclear power plants have come on line
probably too many links here, but really only a drop in the river:
Philadelphia Region Has Most Reactors in U.S.
The Limerick plant lies about 21 miles northwest of central Philadelphia. But 13 nuclear reactors are within 90 miles of the city (see Table 1). The Philadelphia area has the largest concentration of nuclear reactors in the U.S., along with northern Illinois.http://www.radiation.org/press/limeri...
Frankenstorms and the Fukushima Factor: More Than 20 Nuclear Power Plants Are in Sandy's Path : http://www.alternet.org/environment/f...
'No impact on public health and safety' in southeastern Pa. nuclear plant reactor shutdown, federal agency says: (July 18, 2012) http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/break...
LIMERICK NUCLEAR REACTOR EMISSIONS
AND THE POTENTIAL LINK TO LOCAL CANCER RATES http://www.radiation.org/press/limeri...
FIRST STUDY OF IN-BODY RADIATION BEGINS AT THREE MILE ISLAND
People died---and are still dying---at Three Mile Island.
As the thirtieth anniversary of America's most infamous industrial accident approaches (in 2009), we mourn the deaths that accompanied the biggest string of lies ever told in US industrial history.
The public was assured the government would follow up with meticulous studies of the health impacts of the accident.
In fact, the state of Pennsylvania hid the health impacts, including deletion of cancers from the public record, abolition of the state's tumor registry, misrepresentation of the impacts it could not hide (including an apparent tripling of the infant death rate in nearby Harrisburg) and much more.
The federal government did nothing to track the health histories of the region's residents.
In fact, the most reliable studies were conducted by local residents like Jane Lee and Mary Osborne, who went door-to-door in neighborhoods where the fallout was thought to be worst. Their surveys showed very substantial plagues of cancer, leukemia, birth defects, respiratory problems, hair loss, rashes, lesions and much more.
lots of resources found on this website:
and this: http://www.nirs.org/ and Pennsylvania regional information here: http://www.radiation.org/index.html
Standard YouTube License
- 1:37:53 Linda Moulton Howe discusses Bentwatersby iufocFeatured 5,381
- 9:19 Gun Confiscation In January - Post Sandy - Sarahby 108morris108 9,356 views
- 5:36 Why Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Are There - Morrisby 108morris108 7,746 views
- 3:32 The Economy is Worshiping Our Enslavement - Morrisby 108morris108 2,676 views
- 4:05 Sandy Hook - The Conspirator's Plot - Anonymousby 108morris108 8,710 views
- 1:18:45 Jordan Maxwell, The Santos Bonacci Show ~ 07-07-2012by ResistNWOrder 9,421 views
- 46:57 English - A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moonby HesTheLamb 11,569 views
- 9:32 SANDY HOOK BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!! 360pby Mark Daniels 12,910 views
- 4:18 Aaseyu Kaigoodithu - Naanobba Kalla (1979) - Kannadaby ChalisuvaModagalu 23,842 views
- 5:24 Clarence Carter - "Slip Away"by EventZoneOrg 248,068 views
- 2:55 Russian For Beginners 1st Lesson - SovietBearby 108morris108 2,332 views
- 6:14 The Eurasian Union is the New Capitalist Soviet Union - Soviet Bearby 108morris108 2,575 views
- 1:46:28 The Truth about Nuclear Powerby Masayuki TOJO 22,422 views
- 2:50 Americans Buying Guns Like Crazy - An RT Productionby 108morris108 6,685 views
- 11:17 Radiation Fukushima Report, Jan. 8, 2013by pinksapphiret . 367 views
- 2:30 Brother Nathanaelby Everett McEwan 11,593 views
- 29:09 First Commercial Nuclear Reactor: "Atomic Power at Shippingport" circa 1958 AEC-Westinghouseby Jeff Quitney 15,803 views
- 15:42 Fukushima Day 669 - 10 Million Bq of Radiation/Hr + MSM (Arnie Gundersen) No info & Bad infoby connectingdots3 1,127 views
- 7:18 Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax - Morrisby 108morris108 25,872 views
- 13:13 Syrian Girl - Why Al Qaeda is Al CIAdaby 108morris108 133,331 views
- Loading more suggestions...