Snipers Ended The Philippines Hostage Taking (HQ) (please read description)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 23, 2010
Bullets from snipers ended the hostage drama that started at morning and lasted til about 8:40 pm.
The frist real sniper shot - a faint gunshot sound - was a bulleye. This became evident as the hostage-taker's body fell at the bus door (left side of the bus from front shot camera) at the exact time this shot is heard. The succeeding, immediate, and louder shots could be from anyone. Naturally, the bus is surrounded with dozens of guns from policemen all pointed at it. In my opinion, the 1st shot was from a class A sniper and the succeeding shots should be questioned in court/investigation.
In behalf of my fellow Filipinos, I would like to say to the Chinese people especially HongKong that we very much regret what happened. We have a police organization that has a very long way to go in terms of overall development. Any help to improve our country would be very much welcome. There's no apology that could appease the families of the victims. I hope we all somehow turn this mourning into a spark of peaceful revolution of change in Philippines.
Update: It is now 8 days since the bloody nightmare. Here are the people who in my opinion have got blood in their hands:
1. Ground commander Police Chief Superintendent Rodolfo Magtibay. He killed the hostages by simply being at the most powerful and critical position and and being stupid at the same time. He had zero idea what to do. He got real trained forces at his disposal (SAF and military elit's Light Reaction Company, both trained for such events) but did not use them at all. "Magtibay said he was forced to order the assault because the "primary concern" was to act swiftly." Swiftly my ass!
2. SPO2 Gregorio Mendoza (hostage-taker's brother). He is the granade pin remover. He agitated the whole situation by making a scene. First, he went to "negotiate" with his brother armed without the authorities knowing. Second, he told his brother "Hold on until I get my gun back" (something to that effect). The police did something right at this point - secretively "invite" the brother to police HQ to shed light into the matter. But this moron started to make a huge scene by resisting "arrest" and claimed that police were going to kill him instead. That is such a bullcrap! In my honest opinion, this guy should have died instead of those innocent Chinese.
3. The Philippine President himself. His predecessor, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, had several hostage crises herself, but her government handled all of them remarkably. This current smirking President almost looks like he's saying "they deserve that". It's actually a no surprise for us Filipinos that the president acted... better yet... did not act at all. That was exactly what he did in congress for 9 years. Zero laws passed.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:54 24 Oras: Exclusive: Pamamaril ng isang lalaki, na-huli cam; isa, sugatanby GMA News Featured 31,504
- 11:19 康泰旅團菲國蒙難--菲國「特別沒種部隊」@關鍵時刻by vincidolphin615,934 views
- 8:20 廣州便衣女警射殺疑犯 現場詳細追擊（香港傳媒真係講一半唔講一半）by Heel LSD158,708 views
- 44:32 Advanced Sniper Technology and Tactics (Full Documentary)by MyDogAndAll474,818 views
- 14:36 菲律賓警方圍攻被挾持港人旅行團巴士全過程 23/8/2010 Part 2by Will T184,751 views
- 1:42 Walmart Hostage Taker Killed at Point Blank Rangeby The Attorney Depot™76,628 views
- 1:31:33 Sniper Inside The Crosshairs Full Documentaryby YouthtvPakistan850,340 views
- 1:28:00 Sniper | Bulletproof | History Channel | Full Movieby MarcusAVA1821,194,349 views
- 9:08 Ex-Policeman Hostage Taking of Bus with HK Nationals Part 6 of 21- Aug. 23, 2010by DCRJPhilippines19,117 views
- 12:11 Manila Hostage Taking GMA 7 Full Coverage - August 23, 2010by pinoycafenet161,220 views
- 14:58 菲律賓警方圍攻被挾持港人旅行團巴士全過程 23/8/2010 Part 4by Will T129,374 views
- 1:24 Video of hostage bus drama in Philippines as gunman holds tourists in Manilaby RT2,017,929 views
- 14:58 菲律賓警方圍攻被挾持港人旅行團巴士全過程 23/8/2010 Part 1by Will T161,963 views
- 12:09 Manila bus hostage (Police Attack) 12Minby Broodjebrood60,973 views
- 11:23 超級星光大道總決賽 20100822 pt.8/17 閻奕格-李香蘭by hahawawalala216,432 views
- 4:55 菲律宾特警害死香港人质现场 Stupid Philippine Police "storms" Manila Bus Hijackby thinkS0232,484 views
- 45:01 National geographic : Inside hostage massacre HDby mansoob80100,778 views
- 9:09 Ex-Policeman Hostage Taking of Bus with HK Nationals Part 7 of 21- Aug. 23, 2010by DCRJPhilippines24,795 views
- 14:58 菲律賓警方圍攻被挾持港人旅行團巴士全過程 23/8/2010 Part 3by Will T102,463 views
- 12:26 manila hostage philippines manila hostage takingby hostagedrama36,112 views
- Loading more suggestions...