Accellion Tutorial: Sending Files Securely and Quickly
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 5, 2012
Enterprise customers and government agencies worldwide use Accellion Secure Mobile File Sharing for secure, anytime, anywhere access to information. Visit: http://www.Accellion.com
This online demo shows users how to use the Send File tab, including how to securely send files to internal and external recipients, how to create draft emails, how to invite external users to send files via Accellion, and how to request files from users.
Let's explore how to use the Accellion Send File feature, including how to create and save drafts, upload files, add contacts and groups, invite users, and request files.
** SEND FILES
Accellion provides a familiar email interface. Once you've filled in the "To" and "Subject" fields, there are three ways to add a file.
For standard upload, simply click "Choose File/Folder" and select the file from your local computer.
If you need to upload a folder or file that is greater than 2GB, click the "Use Large File/Folder Applet". This will allow you to upload large files, as well as entire folders or directories.
To select files that already exist on Accellion, click "Choose" from "File Manager" and select the file. By selecting this option, you do not have to upload the file.
In addition to plain text or rich text formatting, you have the option to send a copy of the e-mail to yourself, and you can request a notification of the file delivery to be sent to yourself or to other users. You can also enable access control, which determines who can access the file from the secure link, select a file expiration date which determines how long the link is active, and include the security fingerprint for the file.
Once you click "Send" an email is sent containing a secure link that allows the recipient to download the file securely.
** SAVE DRAFT
To save a draft email, click "Save Now." At any time you can access a saved draft, allowing you to edit it and/or send it.
** INVITE USER
If enabled by your Admin, click "Invite User." This gives other end-users access to send files to you via Accellion.
** REQUEST FILE
If enabled by your Admin, Accellion also gives users the ability to request files from external users, by clicking "Request File."
Once you've requested a file, an email is sent to the user that contains a one-time use link that allows them to upload and send the requested file.
For more information about sending files using Accellion, please refer to the Accellion Secure Collaboration User Guide OR visit our help site, support.accellion.net.
** ABOUT ACCELLION
Accellion, Inc. is a well-funded, private company that provides enterprise class mobile file sharing solutions to enable secure, anytime, anywhere access to information while ensuring enterprise security and compliance. More than 10 million users and 1,600 of the world's leading corporations and government agencies including Procter & Gamble; Indiana University Health; Kaiser Permanente; Lovells; Bridgestone; Ogilvy & Mather; Harvard University; Guinness World Records; US Securities and Exchange Commission; and NASA use Accellion to protect intellectual property, ensure compliance, improve business productivity and reduce IT costs.
Accellion file sharing solutions can be deployed in public, private and hybrid cloud environments and provide the ease-of-use business users need while giving the enterprise organization the flexibility, scalability and protection it needs.
For more information please visit http://www.accellion.com or call (650)-485-4300.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:14:08 Cleaning an Infected Windows PCby Eli the Computer Guy206,746 views
- 5:28 Accellion: Secure File Transfer - Web Interface Demoby CMIsecurity2,552 views
- 52:25 Making Windows 7 Run Blazingly Fastby mrizos113,382 views
- 12:05 THE QUICKEST Way to Remove the FBI Moneypak Virus Scam (Windows 7) About 3 minutes!by Romeo Morin174,587 views
- 8:34 How To Repair A Corrupted USB Flash Drive ( English )by Turkman Cena The Champ98,142 views
- 7:46 Remove FBI Fine Moneypak Virus Ransomware In 3 Easy Steps Narrated & Demonstratedby lenfarneth387,526 views
- 7:22 automation-1144.aviby Rich Jones232 views
- 5:38 Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive For Windows 7 / Windows 8by AvoidErrors221,662 views
- 6:41 Hard Drive Data Recovery with USB adapterby Ghettotechki115,731 views
- 26:43 Windows\System32\Config\System missing or corrupt fixby techtipsfromwill170,252 views
- 2:58 Accellion Tutorial: Learn How to Use Explore Key Features of the File Manager Tabby Accellion336 views
- 10:00 20 Amazing Windows 7 Performance Boosting Tipsby Craig Chamberlin661,838 views
- 8:32 Create Bootable USB Drive for Windows 7by mugenpirates265,691 views
- 7:40 Accellion Plug-Ins for Microsoft Office, Outlook, and SharePoint Serversby Accellion3,102 views
- 7:39 Accellion discusses secure file sharing solutions and BYODby My Security Media Pty Ltd444 views
- 7:12 How To Unlock Password Protected Rar File 2013by Philippe Allaire86,060 views
- 6:25 Accellion Mobile File Sharing Demo for Enterprise, Business & Governmentby Accellion2,574 views
- 5:38 How to recover data from usb and external hard driveby muhammadlilg20,856 views
- 2:28 Accellion Tutorial: Overview - Learn how to Access, Configure and Use Help Toolsby Accellion429 views
- 5:27 How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized - USB Not Working?by ShockPuppetz192,696 views
- Loading more suggestions...