Demo of Mahjong Domino
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 23, 2011
Mahjong Domino = Mahjong + Tetris
The most unique and fun game at Android, iOS and Mac OS!
Thank you for viewing! Thank you for downloading!
Mahjong Domino is a very unique and fun game that integrates the classical and the modern into one and allows you to create your legendary!
You can imagine Tetris. Right! Pile up tiles and remove them! But this game uses tiles of Mahjong, the heritage of Chinese culture. And its removal rules derive from real Mahjong games. This makes the game full of realities, changes and challenges. To achieve high scores, you must observe quickly the piles both inside and outside of the pool, count remaining number or even calculate the appearance possibility of tiles that you are expecting. To achieve higher scores, you must also create more chains of removals.
*Achieve scores by aligning tiles together so that they are in removable groups of three consecutive tiles, or three/four identical tiles.
*Two tiles will be selected randomly and dropped from the top each time.
*You align them together so that they are in removable groups through operations of rotating, moving, fast-dropping.
*Game continues until the pool is full.
*90 degrees rotation: Touch the screen
*180 degrees rotation: Double touch the screen (effective only when tiles can not rotate for 90 degrees)
*Fast dropping: Slide down on the screen
*Exchange position: Slide up on the screen
*Tiles are considered aligned together when they are placed together vertically or horizontally, but not diagonally.
*There is no order difference for consecutive tiles. For example, both 123 and 132 are in the group of three consecutive tiles, and are therefore removable.
*Tile can be counted more than two times. For example, in the alignment of 12345, 3 can be counted both in 123 and 345, and therefore, these 5 tiles are removable at the same time.
*Each time when tiles are removed, tiles around Flower tiles will be removed automatically.
*Removal of three identical Wind tiles will be awarded one Artificial Flower; Removal of four identical Wind tiles will be awarded two Artificial Flower; Removal of four identical tiles other than Wind tiles will be awarded one Artificial Flower
*Every 5,000 points award one Artificial Flower; Every 10,000 points awards two Artificial Flowers.
*Two Artificial Flowers are awarded for completing the Mission:100 which starts from 5,000 points and increases by 100 points each time.
*Artificial Flowers will be dropped one by one, and when an artificial Flower stops moving, all tiles around it will be removed.
*Scores are calculated on the basis of the number of removed tiles, the number of removed groups, and the number of chains of removals.
*Supports Chinese, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Swedish.
*Auto save unfinished game; auto pause.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:25:49 麻雀昇龍伝~第一章~予選A卓by JPMLandRON265,100 views
- 1:01:26 How to Play Japanese Mahjong - A Comprehensive Walkthrough Part 1/4by HanaYoriUta38,431 views
- 1:23:07 第7回 麻雀さんクイーンカップ 決勝戦by sangroup3527,665 views
- 9:39 World Record: Most dominoes toppled in a spiral (30,000) complete Topplingby Sinners Domino Entertainment10,147,005 views
- 2:54:22 【麻雀】史上最大の麻雀競技会「全国麻雀選手権」ファイナル_後編by Maru-Jan チャンネル98,668 views
- 14:58 ASMR Organizing my Mahjong Tiles Part 1by AlmaDeLuna71,129 views
- 9:49 125,000 Dominoes - Inventions - CDT 2010 (HD)by IIIIIDominoIIIII9,051,454 views
- 3:33 Guinness World Record - Longest domino wall (30 meters)by Sinners Domino Entertainment2,126,183 views
- 5:33 Z Mahjong 3D Solitaire Demoby shenzyapp202 views
- 2:52 ABC Solitaire Video Demoby shenzyapp11,433 views
- 38:49 沖と魚拓の麻雀ロワイヤル 第50話by janbaritv49,459 views
- 3:25 Domino Screen-Link 75 Domino Tricks !by xDominoTeam8,348 views
- 1:00:08 沖と魚拓の麻雀ロワイヤル 第47話by janbaritv84,164 views
- 1:32:59 Domino Day 2009by LetsPlayDomino3,079,551 views
- 3:57 'Jiko Chushinha2' preview (1989) MSXby neshagui10,526 views
- 3:54 zMahjong, Zhongyuan Mahjong (Solitaire)by shenzyapp34,853 views
- 3:49 Guinness World Record - Longest / Biggest Domino Line Everby ShanesDominoez7,698,263 views
- 9:41 200,000 Dominoes - The Circus - CDT 2012 (HD)by IIIIIDominoIIIII1,770,218 views
- 44:34 沖と魚拓の麻雀ロワイヤル 第48話by janbaritv58,374 views
- 41:55 沖と魚拓の麻雀ロワイヤル 第49話by janbaritv66,211 views
- Loading more suggestions...