Star Wars: The Old Republic Hutt Ball Mode And Eternity Vault - PAX Prime 2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 30, 2011
http://bit.ly/ClevverGames - Subscribe!
http://Twitter.com/ClevverGames - Follow Us!
http://www.facebook.com/ClevverGames - Like Us!
Andrea Rene interviews Lead PvP Designer Gabe Amatangelo from Bioware about the new modes for Star Wars: The Old Repbulic. At PAX Prime 2011 they showed Hutt Ball, where players compete for fame and fortune in a football like game. They also talked about the Eternity Vault flash point.
More information on SWTOR from Bioware:
LucasArts and BioWare™, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. are developing Star Wars®: The Old Republic™, a story-driven massively multiplayer online PC game set in the timeframe of the Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ franchise. Star Wars: The Old Republic, being developed and published by BioWare and LucasArts, represents an innovative approach to interactive entertainment, featuring immersive storytelling, dynamic combat and intelligent companion characters.
In Star Wars: The Old Republic, players will explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy. Players can choose to play as Jedi, Sith, or a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, defining their personal story and determining their path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way, players will befriend courageous companions who will fight at their side or possibly betray them, based on the players' actions. Players can also choose to team up with friends to battle enemies and overcome incredible challenges using dynamic Star Wars combat.
"Traditionally, massively multiplayer online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars - combat, exploration and character progression," said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Co-Founder and General Manager/CEO of BioWare and General Manager/Vice President of Electronic Arts Inc., "In Star Wars: The Old Republic, we're fusing BioWare's heritage of critically-acclaimed storytelling with the amazing pedigree of Lucasfilm and LucasArts, and adding a brand-new fourth pillar to the equation -- story. At the same time, we will still deliver all the fun features and activities that fans have come to expect in a triple-A massively multiplayer online game. To top it all off, Star Wars: The Old Republic is set in a very exciting, dynamic period in the Star Wars universe."
Added Dr. Greg Zeschuk, Co-Founder and Vice President Development Operations, BioWare and Vice President, Electronic Arts Inc., "Star Wars: The Old Republic is set roughly 300 years after the events of Knights of the Old Republic, a timeframe that is completely unexplored in the lore. BioWare has been able to add to the Star Wars history in developing the game's story and has created an overarching narrative that players can enjoy, regardless of their play style. Our goal is to offer players an emotionally rewarding experience that combines the traditional elements of MMO gameplay with innovations in story and character development."
Additional details on Star Wars: The Old Republic features, gameplay and release date will be announced at a later time. For more information about Star Wars: The Old Republic and to sign up for future product updates, please visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:08 Borderlands 2 Interview With Scott Kester - PAX Prime 2011by Clevver Games19,807 views
- 1:48 Star Wars: The Old Republic Coming Dec. 2011by Clevver Games2,177 views
- 1:38 Oblivion Causes Man To Have Seizure, Sues Bethesdaby Clevver Games9,039 views
- 2:01 Star Wars The Old Republic Details From E3 2011by Clevver Games2,886 views
- 21:34 Minecraft Xbox - Star Destroyer - Star Wars World Tour - Part 1by stampylonghead752,086 views
- 48:45 Star Wars The Old Republic: Galactic Timeline Records 1-12by GreyJedi913,409,739 views
- 9:36 PAX Prime 2011 - Interview with Daniel Erickson - Part 1 of 2by CorellianRun2,003 views
- 18:46 ► The Old Republic - Huttball PvP (Jedi Sentinel)by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit305,472 views
- 14:22 ★ Star Wars - SWTOR PvP Alderaan Warzone, ft. Cooleobrad!by TGN28,564 views
- 1:02:58 Pax Prime 2011 - Star Wars The Old Republic: The Force is Strong with This Oneby zigma515,346 views
- 35:06 Angry Birds Star Wars 2 - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Naboo Invasion! 3 Stars! (iOS/Android)by ZackScottGames1,149,506 views
- 6:57 Star Wars: The Old Republic is Renewedby VideoFromNewsarama4,600 views
- 10:00 SWTOR - Eternity Vault Developer Walkthrough HDby SWTORFilms55,653 views
- 4:27 Star Wars: The Old Republic - Interview - Gabe Amatangelo (english)by Simon Neuner4,374 views
- 45:37 ◀Star Wars: The Old Republic - Dogs of Warby SideStrafe556,659 views
- 7:00 E3 11: Star Wars: The Old Republic interview (part 2)by gamereactorTV1,803 views
- 25:31 ► The Old Republic - Hyper WTF is Edition (Gamescom)by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit432,177 views
- 10:02 Star Wars: The Old Republic interviewby gamereactorTV2,986 views
- 53:11 Darth Hater: Star Wars: The Old Republic - The Force is Strong with This One PAX 2011 Panelby realdarthhater21,092 views
- 13:21 Star Wars The Old Republic - Gameplay Developer Overview Esseles Trailerby RydarGames794,487 views
- Loading more suggestions...