4 Sneaky Tricks to Lower Blood Sugar
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 7, 2013
http://healthnutritionnews.org/lower-... Truth And Tips About Maintaining Healthy Blood Sugar
Good nutrition helps you function better. Nutrition's main key is a healthy diet, but this can seem difficult. In actuality, with a bit of willpower, it is surprisingly easy to stick with a healthy diet. The following will help you become a healthier individual and show you how to lower blood sugar levels.
One important nutrition tip to follow is to eat your vegetables and fruits each and every day. It's recommended by the USDA that you consume between 9 and 13 servings of fruit and vegetables each day. It may seem like a large amount, but eating that amount is not so difficult. Try drinking some fresh juice or adding some tomato sauce on your pasta.
Adding garlic to your meals has many benefits. Garlic has many benefits, such as fighting heart disease and cancer. It can also aid in warding off certain types of cancers and has natural anti-fungal properties. With all of these great abilities, garlic, whether as an extract or in clove form, is an important every day food.
Be sure you have protein bars or other similar foods on hand when traveling. You might have noticed that it can be difficult to get regular meals in an airport. Some flights do not include a meal and you might not have time to stop and order food if you have a flight to catch. Ensure you keep a few of these bars handy in order to stave off hunger until you land, at which point you can consume a balanced meal.
Foods with trans fat in them should be avoided. Eating foods with a large amount of trans fats in them means that you have a higher chance of suffering heart disease. Trans fats are bad because they decrease your HDL levels, which is the good cholesterol, and increase your LDL levels, which is the bad cholesterol.
Lay off the salt. Junk foods are items that you can cut out of your diet due to the amount of salt they contain. If you reduce your salt in your foods everyday, you might increase your awareness of the salty taste. Unhealthy foods may become too salty for you. You will crave salty foods less often.
If you use the tips above, it is possible to achieve a balanced dietary plan and be as healthy as you possibly can be. Eating well has many benefits, including better appearance and enhanced well being.
Standard YouTube License
- 13:01 TOP 10 Foods that do NOT affect the blood sugarby Diabetic Diet Guide160,308 views
- 19:35 The Myth about Blood Sugars and Diabetesby Eric Berg41,802 views
- 4:57 Blood sugar levelsby Lonnie Herman207 views
- 1:29:59 Simply Raw - Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days (complete)by Givaldo Santos97,123 views
- 7:40 Cataract Surgery Narratedby Mark Sibley56,155 views
- 24:56 How to Cure Type 2 Diabetesby Diet Doctor74,606 views
- 7:16 Top 10 Ways To Reduce High Blood Pressureby sanitary10345,376 views
- 4:39 Update on Cinnamon for Blood Sugar Controlby NutritionFacts.org58,008 views
- 6:54 Blood Sugar: Fixing The Problemby Merritt Wellness Center26,972 views
- 4:05 Cure For Diabetesby MADDOGMINATTI460,305 views
- 21:21 Blood, Sugar & Tears - Part 1 - A Journey Towards Gastric Bypass Surgeryby Keep Owling687 views
- 8:56 Feline glucose testingby FelineDiabetes6,183 views
- 2:59 physical symptoms of high blood pressureby youstina1783,539 views
- 10:02 Blood Sugar: Stop Fatigue, Beat Insomnia, Lose the Weight.by Merritt Wellness Center62,504 views
- 6:20 Experiment - can blood glucose test strips be reused?by Farmer Fudge2,233 views
- 21:13 How to Beat Diabetes Naturallyby Healthy Lifestyle Choices276,589 views
- 4:15 How To Lower High Blood Sugar Fast - 7 Ways To Reduce Blood Sugarby DiabetesDietCures18,796 views
- 8:26 Uso del glucometro Accu-Chek® Active con el punzador Softclixby Accu-Chek Panama2,205 views
- 7:21 Using a Glucose Meterby Group2SLP27,750 views
- 1:29:28 Sugar: The Bitter Truthby University of California Television (UCTV)4,049,343 views
- Loading more suggestions...