This video is unavailable.
McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2012: Ardent Romance For All! at London Fashion Week | FashionTV
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 26, 2012
http://www.FashionTV.com/videos LONDON - The McQ line for Alexander McQueen is always about rich designs and luxe fabrics under a glamorous and romantic guise. This time, Sarah Burton, who has done an incredible job taking over the label after the unexpected death of McQueen, decided to promote the essence of McQ in an accessible way, one that is open and easy for public to wrap their heads around. While we're not sure we could actually wrap our heads around the autumn leaves in February or the massive knotted hair atop the models' heads, we could wrap our heads around the simplicity of the clothes, which were not actually simple at all. A military theme prevailed at the beginning, with a strictness in the coats and the army sweaters, but occasionally a plaid coat with volume at the hem or a dress in embroidered floral print and lace too precedent. A fur collar and some beautiful cocktail dresses in rich colors took us back to the McQueen we loved, but not without an air of being available to all. Towards the end, leaves gave way to a forest and neon lights flashed in the background, which made us wonder whether this collection was so dreary, after all.
Appearances: Zuzanna Bijoch, Kati Nescher, Sui He, Nimue Smit, Sarah Burton
FashionTV's YouTube network features coverage of fashion shows, fashion week, runway highlights, front row celebs, backstage, hair and makeup, models, designers, photo shoots, red carpets at the biggest events in Hollywood, and much more. The total source for worldwide fashion coverage, FashionTV has new uploads EVERY DAY - See it on YouTube first.
FashionTV McQ "Alexander McQueen" Fall 2012 "London Fashion Week" Ardent Romance For All Models Alexander McQueen "Sarah Burton" "Zuzanna Bijoch" "Kati Nescher" "Sui He" "Nimue Smit" "Sarah Burton" Winter 2013 London "Fashion Week" LFW Runway Show "Fashion Videos" "Fashion Show" FTV "Fashion TV" Fashion-TV "FTV Models" Fashion TV FashionTV.COM
Standard YouTube License
- 17:21 Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2010 (Platos Atlantis Spécial Edition)by selgi14Featured 123,431
- 9:50 Alexander McQueen's Last Show - Plato Atlantis Spring 2010 Paris Fashion Week | FashionTV - FTV.comby fashiontv 32,014 views
- 3:28 McQ Fall 2012: Explore The Set + See Salma Hayek Declare Her Love for Alexander McQueen | FashionTVby fashiontv 3,803 views
- 5:54 Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2012/13: Town and Country Collide at London Fashion Week | FashionTVby fashiontv 17,910 views
- 4:58 Topshop Unique Fall 2012 Show at London Fashion Week ft Hanne Gaby Odiele + Daga Ziober | FashionTVby fashiontv 4,202 views
- 16:34 Alexander McQueen A/W RTW 2008, The Girl Who Lived in The Treeby Yukikoandthe 37,872 views
- 14:26 Alexander Mcqueen The Horn of Plenty Dress autumn/winter 2009-2010by TheVousetmoi 71,450 views
- 10:05 Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Fashion Showby MaisonChaplin 2,141,321 views
- 12:04 McQ | Autumn/Winter 2012 | Runway Showby McQueenworld 88,032 views
- 10:00 Alexander McQueen | Women's Autumn/Winter 2012 | Runway Showby McQueenworld 47,937 views
- 5:34 Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 by Sarah Burton - Backstage Beauty Video | MODTVby MODTV 13,491 views
- 1:56 Alexander McQueen | Autumn/Winter 2012 | Campaign Filmby McQueenworld 93,776 views
- 9:19 Alexander McQueen | Men's Autumn/Winter 2013 | Runway Showby McQueenworld 16,847 views
- 10:04 Alexander McQueen fall 2006 part 1by stu91309 64,883 views
- 11:25 Thierry Mugler Fall 2011 Full Fashion Showby FashionWeek NYC 67,269 views
- 14:51 Alexander McQueen Spring Summer 2008by bayoucool 42,359 views
- 12:55 Miu Miu Fall 2012/2013 Full Fashion Showby FashionWeek NYC 11,606 views
- 0:41 Anna Wintour interview on the future of the McQueen Labelby iconic 10,848 views
- 8:31 Alexander McQueen: Savage Beautyby jeremy538754 124,236 views
- 1:03 FT: McQueen on the Business Continuing Without Himby FashionTelevisionCTV 18,930 views
- Loading more suggestions...