Amazing Discounts! Garage Door Service - Warner Robins GA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 22, 2013
Call us at 478-845-3086 for Amazing Discounts! We provide 24/7 garage door service.
When your remote control or key-less entry pad stops working, it can be irritating. If this occurs, there are a great deal of individuals who choose to "Do It Yourself". If you are having difficulties closing your garage door and you do not have the money for garage door repair here are some usual complaints and their options.
A few of these solutions can be done by yourself, however relying on the problem you might need a service call or, worst case scenario, garage door replacement. As the biggest relocating device on your house, all doors require routine tune-ups. This may be done by the homeowner or an expert. The advantage if you do them on your own is that it is less costly, but, on the other hand, if you call a garage door professional you can also ask him extra concerns and you know you're getting a quality job.
If the transmitter or the key-less entry doesn't work, today is exactly what you require to do. Of all inspect the batteries. Some transmitters have an LED light which will let you know whether your battery is fresh.
If that's not the problem, then examine your wall button inside your garage. In this case you'll need the directions for the brand you're utilizing. If you require a brand-new circuit board then you need an expert to make a service call.
An additional problem you could experience is that your motor is running however the door is stagnating. Most likely your gears on your driver are broken which will likewise need a service call. If the door does open, but just for 6" and then it stops, examine the coil springs above your door. If there is a separation in either among them, you require a new spring and a call to a garage door company.
As a side note, if your door has two springs, they are most likely the exact same age and the other will break soon, so it's much better if you change both of them as this will conserve you hassle and be cheaper.
If the door opened however it won't close any longer, try holding in the wall button. If this works, then your photo-eyes are crookeded, there is a blockage, or they are broken. If neither of these solutions work, you need a to call a garage door business.
If the door is uneven you may have a broken damaged unattached cable. This will also require a service call, however at least you understand you'll be fixing your garage door. If your doors have numerous other problems and the experts you called to take care of it inform you that you need garage door replacement, it's most likely best to pay attention to them and make an investment.
If you are having troubles closing your garage door and you do not have the cash for garage door repair right here are some usual problems and their solutions.
Some of these solutions can be done by yourself, but depending on the problem you may need a service call or, worst case scenario, garage door replacement. If the door does open, but just for 6" and then it stops, inspect the coil springs above your door. If neither of these options work, you require a to call a garage door business.
If your doors have lots of other problems and the specialists you called to take care of it inform you that you need garage door replacement, it's most likely most effectively to listen to them and make an investment.
Check us out at http://warner-robins.garage-door-help....
Standard YouTube License
- 21:57 How To Install A Garage Door Opener - First Time For Everything!by Jennies Garage92,862 views
- 5:23 How to do a simple adjustment on a garage door openerby askthemaintenanceman17,184 views
- 17:10 Installing Genie Direct Drive Screw Opener (Full video)by Genie Company16,214 views
- 9:12 Garage Door Torsion Spring Repairby Brent Johns84,661 views
- 7:13 How To Lubricate Your Noisy Garage Doorby PrecisionGarageDoor267,486 views
- 2:56 How to program a Garage Door Remote & change battery LiftMaster Chamberlainby DIYZealot32,978 views
- 2:52 Garage door opener troubleshootingby iScaper117,438 views
- 11:30 Warner Robins vs Peach County (2012)by wjubryant755,770 views
- 18:05 How To Replace Garage Door Torsion Springsby DDM Web Services, Inc.265,618 views
- 7:22 How to install a Garage Door From start to finish.by GarageDoorsMesa396,067 views
- 10:14 Pa Sends Warner Robins Back To School in LLWS 2011by kellbros272,877 views
- 8:14 How to Adjust Your Garage Door Opener's Travel and Forceby DDM Web Services, Inc.140,560 views
- 3:24 How to Install a Garage Door Opener Videoby HomeAdditionPlus176,307 views
- 6:13 Warner Robins American 2011 All-Stars Tributeby bhavensvideos19,138 views
- 5:52 Chamberlain Clicker Universal Keyless Entry Programming Videoby lwondo109,225 views
- 17:31 Installing A Garage Door Part oneby JoeSchlubb87,105 views
- 3:42 How to Program Genie and LiftMaster Transmittersby OmahaDoor44,955 views
- 9:29 How to Replace Your Garage Door Cablesby DDM Web Services, Inc.237,916 views
- 3:14 A Wayne Dalton 8300 Discounted Garage Doorsby mrmike1296553 views
- 9:29 Fixing Sears Craftsman (LiftMaster) Garage Door Opener--Stripped Gearsby Kris Kasprzak92,829 views
- Loading more suggestions...