Free WIFI / VOIP calls using your Android device by a free hosted SIP server.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 16, 2011
This video will show you how to make calls using your WIFI through your home network or public hotspot, it will also show you how to make a call through your 3g (data connection) and bypass your Mobile carriers voice network. This is a perfect solution for people who have a no or little coverage in their homes or apartment!
If you live outside the U.S. This link provides a workaround for GoogleTalk. http://www.labnol.org/internet/get-go...
Step 1. Go to Android Market and download Google Voice.
Step 2. Go to the web and log on to your Google Voice count and make sure you enable googlechat.
Step 3. Go to Android Market and download SipDroid. Clink the button that links your Pbxes to your Google Voice.
Step 4. Once you do step 3 , SipDroid would have created a Pbxes account and linked it to your Google Voice account. Now you will need to extract your some info (SIP credentials) You will need your Username,Password, and Server. Remember this info.
Step 5. Un-install SipDroid
Step 6. Now we need to log on into our Pbxes account. Go to www.pbxes.org . You will now need to enter in your Username and Password which you obtained from SipDroid before you un-installed it.
Step 7. Go to the left column and click on, "Personal". Input your all your information, make sure you do this or Pbxes will delete your account. Now go to the left column again and click on, "Extensions" and chose "Sipdroid200". All you really have to do on this page is just re-enter your password. Make sure you enter your GoogleVoice password this is very important so make sure you do this correctly.
Step 8. Now go to your Android Phone running CyanogenMod or ASOP version 2.3.5. If not update your phone to the latest OS.
Step 9. Go to settings on your phone, then go to phone settings and scroll all the way down until you see the native SIP calling. It will say, "Accounts" and "Internet Calling". Go to Accounts. Now add an account and enter in Username, Password, Server. Server will be pbxes.org. Go to options and make sure transport type is set to TCP, not udp.
Back out of this screen until you get to the screen that says "Receiving Calls". Your Phone will try to connect and should successfully do it unless you did something wrong.
You are ready to make a call. I have mine set up to where when I make a call it asks if I want to make a "Internet call" or "Cell Call".
Leave your Comments below and subscribe!
Standard YouTube License
- 1:01:21 Introduction to Voice Over IPby Eli the Computer Guy Featured 296,958
- 4:07 How To Make Free Phone Calls on Any Phone Foreverby ThioJoe1,096,828 views
- 4:58 FreePBX VoIP Tutorial Part 2 - Gmail and Google Voice Setupby nirvgorilla7,511 views
- 2:19 How To Make Free Calls From Any Android Phone Without A Carrierby harrymedan118,194 views
- 9:25 Double Your Internet Speed for Freeby ThioJoe7,484,717 views
- 3 videos Play all SIP and PBXES and X-lite (mis)adventuresby pleabargain
- 13:58 How to Watch Unlimited Movies For Free From Your Android Phoneby IHaveAnEvo4g475,752 views
- 8:26 SIP Trunking Explainedby Michael Cavanaugh131,537 views
- 3:52 How to Get FREE Wifi ANYWHERE!!!by yobert356768,027 views
- 2:07 Make Free Calls On Your Android Phone!by BrandonTypesHere.Com125,341 views
- 5:01 How to Make Free Calls on Android Tablet or Phoneby Vincent Anzalone43,857 views
- 15:59 Hak5 - Homegrown VoIP setups with Free Switch - Christian Fernandez of Custard 1018.1by Hak518,461 views
- 6:42 Installing Csipsimple on android sosochatby jamaicajoe9712,825 views
- 4:55 How to Make and Receive Free Calls On Your Smartphone with Google Voice!by AppJudgment27,348 views
- 7:52 How To Get Wifi Anywhere For Free - Tutorial/Guideby snaaple884,589 views
- 7:00 How to setup Google Voice without a USA telephone number!by InviteFree36,386 views
- 4:50 Make Free Phone Calls on Android with Skype! - AppJudgmentby AppJudgment210,764 views
- 7:38 How To Get Free Voip Service and Phone Number Part 1by creamersrealm99,684 views
- 15:01 How To Set Up Your Google Voice and Google Voice Mail (Step by Step Instructions)by Say2Sayewhat7,179 views
- 4:59 Did You Know 3.0 (Officially updated for 2012) HDby VideoShredHead1,492,488 views