What is CINEMA 4D?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 7, 2012
MAXON Computer - http://www.maxon.net - is a leading developer of 3D software for the creative industries, best known for Its flagship 3D modeling, painting, rendering, and animation software, CINEMA 4D. Today, thousands of users across the world rely on CINEMA 4D to create cutting-edge 3D motion graphics, architectural and product visualizations, video game graphics, illustrations, and much more. MAXON's client list includes ABC, Blizzard Entertainment, BMW, BSkyB, CNN, Fox, ITV Creative, MPC (Moving Picture Company), NBC, NFL Network, Rhythm & Hues, Siemens VDO, Sony Pictures Imageworks, The Walt Disney Company, Turner Broadcasting, Vitra, and many more.
Formed in 1986 by current CEOs Harald Egel, Harald Schneider and Uwe Baertels, MAXON's headquarters is located in Germany. MAXON operates subsidiaries in the U.S. and U.K., and competence centers in Japan, France and Singapore. In addition, MAXON products are sold and supported by over 150 distributors and resellers in over 80 countries worldwide. In early 2000, Nemetschek AG - http://www.nemetschek.com -, Europe's leading vendor of software for architecture and construction, acquired a 70% share of MAXON. 30% of shares remain in the ownership of the company's founders. Becoming part of the Nemetschek group (whose products include leading CAD brands such as Allplan, ArchiCAD and Vectorworks) has enabled MAXON to dramatically increase its sales to the architecture and visualization markets.
First released commercially in 1993 on the Amiga platform, CINEMA 4D debuted on Mac OS and Windows OS in 1996. In 2000, BodyPaint 3D followed, an innovative 3D painting application available as an integrated part of CINEMA 4D or as a standalone product for use with other 3D applications. Now in its 13th release some 17 years later, CINEMA 4D has always been known for powerful features, rock-solid stability, ease-of-use and fast workflow. Close relationships to hardware manufacturers like Intel and Apple guarantee optimized products that follow the pulse of technology closely. There has been a major feature-packed release of CINEMA 4D almost every year since its creation. Despite this rapid development speed, stability remains excellent for the product. MAXON's experienced programming team is still headed by CINEMA 4D's original programmers, who ensure that all new features stay true to their aims from day one of power, speed, stability and ease-of-use.
More info on CINEMA 4D: http://www.maxon.net
Download the CINEMA 4D trial version: http://www.maxon.net/downloads/demo-v...
Standard YouTube License
- 23:54 How To Create A Sick Animation In Cinema 4Dby IcedUpGFX Featured 22,337
- 22:28 Minecraft | DNA SCIENCE! (Gain the Powers of ANY Minecraft Mob!) | Mod Showcaseby TheDiamondMinecart1,101,751 views
- 16:44 Minecraft | EXTREME WEATHER! (Tornadoes, Giant Waves & More!) | Mod Showcaseby TheDiamondMinecart840,511 views
- 13:54 How To Create A Sweet Animation In Cinema 4Dby IcedUpGFX135,751 views
- 29:18 Animate the growth of a plant with MoGraph - Tutorial #8 - Part 1by YouMoGraph59,002 views
- 12:14 Cinema 4D tutorial - MoGraph 2 - Cubes into Letters [part 1] *FullHD*by mymotiongraphics135,493 views
- 21:17 Minecraft: Modded Dinosaur Survival Let's Play w/Mitch! Ep. 5 - TNT RENOVATIONS!by TheBajanCanadian341,180 views
- 8:21 How To Make Your Videos Look More Professional - Like Apple Does!by Gideon Shalwick364,367 views
- 10:46 Unreal Engine 4 Features Walkthrough (HD 1080p)by VE3TRO235,377 views
- 7:05 SolidWorks "The Best Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"by EgyptBlueGuard88,761 views
- 24:55 Minecraft Xbox - Distracted by stampylonghead883,844 views
- 3:33 MAXON CINEMA 4D - UK Reel 2013by c4dUK12,464 views
- 15 videos Play all CINEMA 4D Demo Reelsby MaxonC4D
- 38:09 Cinema 4D Tutorial -- Model and Texture a 3D Eyeballby SioPioVideos22,364 views
- 30:44 SPIDER INFESTATION! - The Minecraft Project | #322by TheSyndicateProject393,927 views
- 18:34 Minecraft: Hunger Games w/Mitch! Game 302 - I'M SORRY BETTY!by TheBajanCanadian372,226 views
- 5:12 Love recipeby Tsesson5,749,841 views
- 4:23 How to Make a Pillow in Cinema 4d Using Clothby MonkeySee62,247 views
- ChromeDesignsHD 186 videos92K
- 22:40 The Best Cinema 4D Pluginsby IcedUpGFX25,431 views