LIBYA Brutus Nouri Al Masmari: Lies Of Gaddafi Paying African Mercenaries & Mercenary Jets 2.23.11
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 21, 2011
How To Go To Heaven: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to...
The Libya Secret: How West Cooked Up "People's Uprising"
By Russ Baker on Aug 31, 2011
Qaddafi has long been a thorn in the side of the West's oil industry and their national security apparatus. In the early 1970s he worked closely with Occidental Petroleum chairman Armand Hammer in thwarting the ambitions of the oil majors. He was a leader in the boycott of Israel and often cozied up to the Soviet Union.
Back in the 1980s, the Reagan Administration plotted for five years to get rid of Qaddafi and sent 18 U.S. warplanes in April 1986 to eliminate the "Mad Dog of the Middle East." Reporter Seymour Hersh actually did investigate the whys and wherefores of the ensuing bombings over Tripoli. (The bombings killed the Libyan dictator's daughter but obviously failed to achieve their primary objective). Hersh's piece in the February 22nd, 1987 New York Times Magazine, "Target Qaddafi," has striking echoes in the NATO attacks of 2011. It revealed:
- "internal manipulation and deceit" on the part of the White House to disguise its real intentions, namely, to assassinate Qaddafi;
- Denials after the raid on Qaddafi's compound that he had been a target, insisting that the compound hit was "a command-and-control" building;
- The training of Libyan exiles, armed by Israel, to infiltrate Libya through Tunisia.
- The creation of a pretext for the attacks. In this case, it was the April 5, 1986 bombing of the La Belle discotheque in West Berlin,a hangout of American servicemen. This bombing was blamed on Libya "based on intercepted communications," despite the explicit rejection of this claim by Berlin's then-chief of anti-terrorist police.
- The revelation, according to one intelligence official, that "We came out with this big terrorist threat to the U.S. government. The whole thing was a complete fabrication."
- As for real motives, Hersh discerned from a three-month investigation that the Reagan Administration saw Qaddafi as being pro-Soviet, "relentlessly anti-Israel," and a supporter of extreme elements in Syria as opposed to "the more moderate regimes in Jordan and Egypt."
- Qaddafi's "often-stated ambition to set up a new federation of Arab and Moslem states in North Africa" frightened policy makers about their access to minerals.
It's this that has to be considered as background for the true story of Libya—the one the Western media cannot, or will not now, report.
BEHIND LIBYA'S "SPONTANEOUS REVOLUTION"
What the media has so relentlessly characterized as the "spontaneous uprising" of February 2011 was hardly spontaneous. It began even before the Arab Spring itself commenced in Tunisia during December of last year—and it was orchestrated by the West.
In October 2010, Qaddafi's protocol chief, Nouri Al-Mesmari, arrived in France, purportedly for medical treatment. But he had his family with him, and the declared reason for his trip was a cover story. He almost immediately plunged into talks with the French and their intelligence service. He argued that Qaddafi was weak. He pointed out breaches in Qaddafi's national security shield that made it possible to take him down. (More on this can be found on the subscription-newsletter site "Africa Intelligence.")
In December, Mesmari was joined by three Western-educated Libyan businessmen who had years earlier staged an unsuccessful revolt against Qaddafi. It didn't take long for the French government of Nicolas Sarkozy to sign on to a covert effort to topple Qaddafi. There are multiple possible reasons for this, including intra-European competition, notably with the Italians, who enjoyed a particularly close relationship with Qaddafi and an inside track on Libya's oil. In addition, the French were deeply concerned about illegal immigration from Arab and African countries,via Libya, that they felt was tolerated or even encouraged by Qaddafi. The French began talking with the British, who shared many of their concerns and a history of cooperation on covert projects.
In November, a French trade delegation, including representatives of multinational corporations, traveled to Benghazi in Eastern Libya. That delegation has been characterized by Africa Intelligence's Maghreb Confidential as having included French military officials under commercial cover, assessing the possibilities on the ground.
The New Year's uprising in Tunisia, followed in rapid succession by those in other Arab states, created a kind of perfect storm, arguably even a smoke screen for the "popular revolt." (It is interesting to note the above newsletter's assertion that Mesmari paid a brief visit to Tunisia in October on his way to France.)
"Muammer Kadhafi's [i.e., Muammar Qaddafi's
LINK FOR REST
Alex Jones Infowars Jesus Christ Yeshua Messiah
Standard YouTube License
- Created using YouTube Video Editor
- View attributions
- 1:20:02 Chris Hedges Death of Liberal Class + Occupy Wall St Feb 7 2012by NewYorkRawVideosFeatured 17,679
- 16:36 Libya 23-2-2011 Mohammed Al Abdalla & Nouri Al Masmari - Excerptby localmcmedianed 1,194 views
- 9:52 TRUTH about Lybia, Gadaffi & Western Media Liesby John Doe 58,863 views
- 14:00 Muammar Gaddafi and Seventh-day Adventismby Blacksdahistory 7,244 views
- 1:00:27 Gaddafi The Truth About Libya- Documentaryby xBLACKxOPSxSECRETSx2 50,212 views
- 12:10 ᴴᴰ Murder Of Qaddafi | Who Really Killed Gaddafi?by IslamTVChannel1 57,175 views
- 1:00:27 The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafiby Scorpilingus88 1,596,133 views
- 1:00:26 The Truth About Libya, Gaddafi, And The Illuminati HDby lookmiguel 59,314 views
- 22:35 CNN - African Voices - Gift Of The Giversby Gift of the Givers Foundation 83 views
- 30:59 Ethiomedia: Amin Jundi asks: "Who said OLF is secessionist?"by Bette Mera 24,759 views
- 2:51 How Saif al-Islam charmed the Westby AlJazeeraEnglish 29,197 views
- 24:00 إعلان تشكيلة الحكومة الليبية المؤقتة New Libyan Cabinetby Libyanym 1,823 views
- 3:56 libya1by almahy omer Amire 670 views
- 2:59 Moammar Gadhafi Dead Video: Last Moments Alive Caught on Tape in Sirte: WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEOby ABCNews 338,602 views
- 20:51 Libya 23-2-2011 Mohammed Al Abdalla & Nouri Al Masmari Full.by localmcmedianed 1,158 views
- 13:45 Belgian MP LAURENT LOUIS Stands Against War In Mali & Exposes International Neo-Colonial Plotby MrCensorMe1 4,693 views
- 2:55 Liberia Monrovia House 2by Yonnie Tang 1,047 views
- 12:48 LIBYA Saif On RT: Lessons-Mistakes, Military Sites, Assassination,ICC Political Tool, Cake, Mediaby VexZeed 589 views
- 1:24 Libye : comment est mort Kadhafi ?by rida930 71,461 views
- 10:49 Nouri Al Mesmari.flvby abuaseem1 3,338 views
- Loading more suggestions...