Naval War: Arctic Circle Video DevDiary: Weather & Radar - PARADOXPLAZA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 20, 2012
Buy Naval War: Arctic Circle: http://www.navalwargame.com/buy
Web page: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/nav...
Strategic and tactical battles for world domination on, under and above the open sea. Take command of NATO, the Nordic Alliance, Russia or the United States to battle the enemy.
Naval War: Arctic Circle is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game where the player battles enemy naval and aerial forces for power and ultimate world domination. The game play takes place along the Norwegian and British coast, through Iceland and Greenland all the way to the North Americas and the North West Passage.
Naval War: Arctic Circle has an extensive campaign along with skirmish, LAN and on-line modes. In Arctic Circle, the factions includes the United States, the Russian federation, the Nordic countries and NATO. Ultimately, Naval War: Arctic Circle tells a story about a power struggle for control of the world's resources and supply lines in the Polar Regions.
Two campaign modes, telling a narrative from Russian and NATO sides
On-line play through LAN as well as over the Internet
Enormous area of game play space, with over 35 million square km of open sea and coast line
Extreme long range guided and self-guided weaponry; if you can detect the enemy, it will be possible to strike
Vertical game play, from orbit aerial units to the bottom of the ocean floor using a seamless zoomable map of the entire North Atlantic Ocean
Detection and evasion focus with realistic sensory measures and countermeasures yielding a strategic game experience based on stealth rather than head on tactical battle
Great detail in unit management with fewer but more powerful units making selection and management more distinguishable and less cluttered with an unparalelled level of individual detail
Realistic weather model, with real world implications for tactical and strategical deployment of resources at hand
Real world units, with all major powers surface, subsurface and aerial units, both contemporarry in service, as well as experimental and on the drawing board
Standard YouTube License
- 25:14 Naval War: Arctic Circle - Video Walkthrough - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradoxplaza 9,997 views
- 2:04 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Wrothby Paradoxplaza 211,219 views
- 2:52 Naval War Arctic Circle Video Dev Diary 2 - Unitsby Paradoxplaza 9,845 views
- 2:07 Naval War: Arctic Circle Video Dev Diary 4 - Strategy & Tactics - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradoxplaza 5,246 views
- 29:25 ► WTF Is... - Naval War : Arctic Circle ?by TotalHalibut 208,563 views
- 6:31 Naval War: Arctic Circle Gameplay [ PC HD ]by ApvalusLT 40,443 views
- 39:57 Naval War Arctic Circle Review/ Comparison with Fleet Command and Dangerous Watersby Guynumber7's channel 4,694 views
- 2:48 Naval War: Arctic Circle - Video Developer Diary 1by Paradoxplaza 56,924 views
- 24:32 Naval War: Arctic Circle Beta Gameplay Mission - "Viking Saga"by James Allen 36,719 views
- 15:44 Men of War: Condemned Heroes Gameplay (HD)by TirexiHD 23,261 views
- 4:45 Naval War Arctic Circle Video interviewby Paradoxplaza 57,837 views
- 24:25 Naval War: Arctic Circle Beta Gameplay Mission - "Show of Force"by James Allen 65,138 views
- 14:58 Gamescom Coverage : Hyper WTF is Naval War : Arctic Circle?by TotalHalibut 59,894 views
- 7:38 Let's play Naval War Arctic Circle Russian Mission 1by Pewpewchewchew 9,657 views
- 3:22 Stay in Afganistan to control China's economy - RT 100615by newsupload2010 2,473 views
- 2:53 Naval War: Arctic Circle Video Dev Diary - Black Metal & Heavy Warships - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradoxplaza 8,998 views
- 22:48 Minecraft Mini-Game : THE NEW COPS N ROBBERS ROUND 7!by Sky Does Minecraft 1,056,701 views
- 0:49 Naval War: Arctic Circle Action trailer - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradox Interactive 86,366 views
- 2:43 AirBuccaneers HD - Official Gameplay Trailerby LudoCraft 46,171 views
- 1:52 Naval War Arctic Circle Video interview - PdxCon 2012by Paradoxplaza 4,516 views
- Loading more suggestions...