Naval War: Arctic Circle Video DevDiary: Weather & Radar - PARADOXPLAZA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 20, 2012
Buy Naval War: Arctic Circle: http://www.navalwargame.com/buy
Web page: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/nav...
Strategic and tactical battles for world domination on, under and above the open sea. Take command of NATO, the Nordic Alliance, Russia or the United States to battle the enemy.
Naval War: Arctic Circle is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game where the player battles enemy naval and aerial forces for power and ultimate world domination. The game play takes place along the Norwegian and British coast, through Iceland and Greenland all the way to the North Americas and the North West Passage.
Naval War: Arctic Circle has an extensive campaign along with skirmish, LAN and on-line modes. In Arctic Circle, the factions includes the United States, the Russian federation, the Nordic countries and NATO. Ultimately, Naval War: Arctic Circle tells a story about a power struggle for control of the world's resources and supply lines in the Polar Regions.
Two campaign modes, telling a narrative from Russian and NATO sides
On-line play through LAN as well as over the Internet
Enormous area of game play space, with over 35 million square km of open sea and coast line
Extreme long range guided and self-guided weaponry; if you can detect the enemy, it will be possible to strike
Vertical game play, from orbit aerial units to the bottom of the ocean floor using a seamless zoomable map of the entire North Atlantic Ocean
Detection and evasion focus with realistic sensory measures and countermeasures yielding a strategic game experience based on stealth rather than head on tactical battle
Great detail in unit management with fewer but more powerful units making selection and management more distinguishable and less cluttered with an unparalelled level of individual detail
Realistic weather model, with real world implications for tactical and strategical deployment of resources at hand
Real world units, with all major powers surface, subsurface and aerial units, both contemporarry in service, as well as experimental and on the drawing board
Standard YouTube License
- 29:25 ► WTF Is... - Naval War : Arctic Circle ?by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit Featured 214,076
- 2:07 Naval War: Arctic Circle Video Dev Diary 4 - Strategy & Tactics - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradox Interactive5,585 views
- 2:52 Naval War Arctic Circle Video Dev Diary 2 - Unitsby Paradox Interactive10,338 views
- 24:02 Salem Live Streaming Demo - Witchcraft "according to Salem"by Paradox Interactive17,112 views
- 4:45 Naval War Arctic Circle Video interviewby Paradox Interactive59,365 views
- 39:57 Naval War Arctic Circle Review/ Comparison with Fleet Command and Dangerous Watersby Guynumber78,037 views
- 35:41 Let's Play Star Wars Empire at War Absolute Enhancement Mod (Rebellion) Ep. 1by Timpedia9,274 views
- 24:32 Naval War: Arctic Circle Beta Gameplay Mission - "Viking Saga"by James Allen37,631 views
- 29:33 ► WTF Is... - Top Gun : Hard Lock ?by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit180,882 views
- 2:02:56 Europa Universlis IV Weekly Subscriber Game 1by Arumba9,535 views
- 28:34 Top Gun : Hard Lock - HD GameRun - Part 15 - "You Can Be Mine" - Finaleby TgRTVRAZOR1,999 views
- 14:32 Let's Play Naval War: Arctic Circle [German/HD] - Demoby DerDexxLPs9,598 views
- 10:26 Gettysburg: Armored Warfare Gameplay & Previewby AngryJoeShow122,721 views
- 8:37 Let's play Naval War Arctic Circle Russian Mission 2by Pewpewchewchew6,119 views
- 28:12 The Showdown Effect - Live Stream footage - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradox Interactive23,546 views
- 16:21 Minecraft Mini-Game : GHOST BUSTERS!by SkyDoesMinecraft968,318 views
- 4:39 FRENEMIES: Part 1 - Europa Universalis IV [EUR]by Paradox Interactive25,620 views
- 12:18 Top Gun Hard Lock - Afinal, Vale a pena ? - Sussuworldby Sussuworld7,420 views
- 3:22 Stay in Afganistan to control China's economy - RT 100615by newsupload20102,747 views
- 12:43 Naval War Arctic Circle Gameplay (HD)by ProotectorHD1,980 views
- Loading more suggestions...