Amazing Discounts!! Garage Door Service - Lawrenceville GA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 21, 2013
Call us at 678-325-0179 regardless of the hour. We're here to help with your garage door.
It can be frustrating when your remote control or key-less entry pad stops working. If this takes place, there are lots of people who prefer to "Do It Yourself". if you are having troubles closing your garage door and you don't have the cash for garage door repair here are some common grievances and their solutions.
Some of these options can be done by yourself, but depending on the problem you might need a service call or, worst case scenario, garage door replacement. As the biggest moving device on your house, all doors require regular tune-ups. This may be done by the homeowner or an expert. The benefit if you do them on your own is that it is cheaper, but, on the other hand, if you call a garage door professional you can also ask him added questions and you understand you're getting quality work.
If the transmitter or the key-less entry doesn't work, below is what you need to do. First off check the batteries. Some transmitters have actually an LED light which will let you understand whether or not your battery is fresh.
Check your wall button inside your garage if that's not the issue. Some have a vacation lock on them. If your's does, the light will be blinking. Merely press and hold the "lock" button. This will deactivate the trip setting. Your transmitter (or key-less) may have lost its display. In this case you'll need the instructions for the brand name you're utilizing. If you need a brand-new motherboard then you need an expert to make a service call.
If the door does open, however just for 6" and then it stops, inspect the coil springs above your door. If there is a separation in either one of them, you require a brand-new spring and a call to a garage door company.
As a side note, if your door has two springs, they are probably the exact same age and the various other will break soon, so it's better if you replace both of them as this will save you aggravation and be more economical.
Attempt holding in the wall button if the door opened however it won't close any longer. This is an override for your photo-eyes. If this works, then your photo-eyes are misaligned, there is a blockage, or they are broken. Examine the LED lights on the photo-eyes to see if they are on stable (color doesn't matter). Examine for obstructions if one or both are flashing. If there are no obstructions, relocate the photo-eyes to realign them. You need a to call a garage door business if neither of these solutions work.
If the door is misaligned you might have an unattached or broken cable. This will also require a service call, but a minimum of you understand you'll be fixing your garage door. Nonetheless, if your doors have numerous various other issues and the professionals you called to look after it tell you that you require garage door replacement, it's most likely best to hear them and make an investment.
If you are having troubles closing your garage door and you do not have the cash for garage door repair here are some common complaints and their options.
Some of these solutions can be done by yourself, however depending on the problem you could require a service call or, worst case circumstance, garage door replacement. If the door does open, however only for 6" and then it stops, inspect the coil springs above your door. If neither of these solutions work, you need a to call a garage door company.
If your doors have numerous other problems and the specialists you called to take care of it inform you that you need garage door replacement, it's probably most effectively to pay attention to them and make an investment.
For more information try http://lawrenceville.garage-door-help...
Standard YouTube License
- 17:10 Installing Genie Direct Drive Screw Opener (Full video)by Genie Company16,329 views
- 9:59 Craftsman vs. Snap-onby mangomustangmadness118,591 views
- 9:23 Sears Craftsman / Troy Bilt 30" Rear Engine Riding Mower Reviewby NDav8tr15,782 views
- 5:23 How to do a simple adjustment on a garage door openerby askthemaintenanceman17,184 views
- 12:06 +Garage Doors Orlando 855-295-3278 Jacksonville, Tampa, Tallahassee, Ocala, Miami, Ocoee, Maitlandby John Just17 views
- 8:10 Craftsman 20v Bolt-On System - 9 Attachments 1 Base - Real User Review & How Toby ToolSELECT.com21,657 views
- 40:15 Craftsman Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid Changeby Smokeasammie52,326 views
- 7:45 Break into a garage in six seconds PROTECTIONby sixtyfiveford47,958 views
- 9:52 How to replace Craftsman LT2000 mower deck beltby Alex S46,882 views
- 7:05 $7 Gear Fix. For Lift Master and Chamberlain Garage Door Openersby Ken Faber36,244 views
- 23:53 What's Inside EricTheCarGuy's 'Home' Tool Box? - EricTheCarGuyby EricTheCarGuy74,887 views
- 8:34 Programming Genie GM3T-BX Master Remote with DIP Switchesby Gary Jackson14,389 views
- 9:12 Garage Door Torsion Spring Repairby Brent Johns85,625 views
- 2:21 Amazing Discounts! Garage Door Service - Augusta GAby Michael Jones13 views
- 7:13 How To Lubricate Your Noisy Garage Doorby PrecisionGarageDoor268,378 views
- 3:30 The 6 Second Garage Door Break-In You Can Preventby KEYE TV80,694 views
- 3:04 Garage Door won't Close? How-To Fix a Garage Door that won't close PDQ Doors Cincinnati Ohioby MyPDQDoors17,793 views
- 5:48 Garage Door Opener Installation Made Easyby doorman118858,512 views
- 3:28 Garage Door Help : How to Replace a Single Garage Door Panelby essortment33,171 views
- 8:14 How to Adjust Your Garage Door Opener's Travel and Forceby DDM Web Services, Inc.140,560 views
- Loading more suggestions...