The Philippine Creative Industry in the Age of ICT
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 28, 2011
Too much information, how can you stand out?
So many voices, how can you be heard?
"Creativity" allows you to stand out and be heard.
It's time for artists to shine and take advantage of what Information and Communications Technology (ICT) brings not only to the arts, but also to businesses.
At this time and age, the Internet is already a crucial part of people's lives.
The creative industry is booming and growing in a global scale. Filipinos need to keep up with it. Creativity and culture can lead to a viable creative economy for the Philippines.
The spark is there. Using ICT, Filipinos can continue spreading the flame of artistic freedom and responsibility for the benefit of artists, appreciators of art, and businesses.
It's about time that Filipinos work together for this endeavor. Support the establishment of the Philippines' Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT). It's about time.
Most interviewees were shot behind FILIPINO NATIONAL ARTIST Napoleon V. Abueva's wooden sculpture entitled "BORN FREE" (Molave and Iron); January 26, 1972.
This video was made through the collaborative efforts of dedicated people who worked on the project including Leanna Beltran, Rianne Hill Soriano, Chrisel Desuasido, Philip Arvin Jarilla, OJ Desuasido, and Dustin Uy.
Special thanks to CICT's Creative Content Team.
CICT Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CICT-C...
Support the Philippine Digital Strategy (PDS) at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhilippineDi...
CICT Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/12039...
Senators Support DICT: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...
CICT iSchools Project: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CICT-i...
National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP) Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nation...
Alternative copies of the video at:
Coming soon: Video about artists' "Intellectual Property Rights" and information about "Copyright Registration."
Standard YouTube License
- 46:55 Start Your Creative Business with Etsyby General Assembly1,696 views
- 10:23 Viewpoint - Creative Economy 1/3.mp4by cheepajornloke524 views
- 14:17 The Use of ICT and RLM in Science Teachingby Elizabeth Almanza163 views
- 5:28 The Creative Industry: Artists' Intellectual Property Rightsby cictcreativecontent1,684 views
- 6:05 Singapore's Education Systemby falbeshri1,665 views
- 7:19 Why Education in Singapore Worksby AFTHQ44,350 views
- 1:32 Kapakasinchad su vayu a kayvan (Meeting a New Friend) [Batanes]by cictcreativecontent377 views
- 36:01 Emerging economies in 2013by The Economist18,868 views
- 34:19 Philippine Art and Social Change: Art Challenges the Status Quoby AsianArtMuseum1,090 views
- 5:13 Work Place Drug Testing - Drug Test Bloopers - If You Try to Cheat We Will Catch You.by John Seeley12,521 views
- 10:01 GNN: ICT in The Philippinesby 10TheVP694 views
- 9:57 Reasons to Live or Invest in Cebu, Philippinesby Federick Pandagani10,569 views
- 2:48 RICE HUSK GAS STOVE Continuous 2 Burnerby bizbulacan17,486 views
- 1:21 Naghalin it Baeay (Changing Homes) [Aklan]by cictcreativecontent291 views
- 5:11 Commission on Information and Communications Technology AVPby cictcreativecontent89 views
- 35:44 Virtues and Vices of the "Creative Industries" - John Holdenby BC Latvia804 views
- 11:28 TIC tecnologias de la informacion y la comunicacionby SONG67933,315 views
- 11:58 Kuryente Kong Mahal (Full) - Part 1by fdcvideo841 views
- 9:51 Smart School [BI]by eduwebtv342 views
- 16:26 Building the Creative Economy: Joe Rolfe: TEDxMonroe.mp4by TEDxTalks939 views
- Loading more suggestions...