This video is unavailable.
Trade Stocks, Shares And Make Profit in 60 Seconds !! Easy Investing For Elite.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 22, 2012
CLICK HERE -- http://binarymoney.org/?kw=STOCKS -- Start Making Money Every 60 Seconds Right NOW !
Over the past few years the stock market has made substantial declines. Some short term investors have lost a good bit of money. Many new stock market investors look at this and become very skeptical about getting in now.
If you are considering investing in the stock market it is very important that you understand how the markets work. All of the financial and market data that the newcomer is bombarded with can leave them confused and overwhelmed.
The stock market is an everyday term used to describe a place where stock in companies is bought and sold. Companies issues stock to finance new equipment, buy other companies, expand their business, introduce new products and services, etc. The investors who buy this stock now own a share of the company. If the company does well the price of their stock increases. If the company does not do well the stock price decreases. If the price that you sell your stock for is more than you paid for it, you have made money.
When you buy stock in a company you share in the profits and losses of the company until you sell your stock or the company goes out of business. Studies have shown that long term stock ownership has been one of the best investment strategies for most people.
People buy stocks on a tip from a friend, a phone call from a broker, or a recommendation from a TV analyst. They buy during a strong market. When the market later begins to decline they panic and sell for a loss. This is the typical horror story we hear from people who have no investment strategy.
Before committing your hard earned money to the stock market it will behoove you to consider the risks and benefits of doing so. You must have an investment strategy. This strategy will define what and when to buy and when you will sell it.
History of the Stock Market
Over two hundred years ago private banks began to sell stock to raise money to expand. This was a new way to invest and a way for the rich to get richer. In 1792 twenty four large merchants agreed to form a market known as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). They agreed to meet daily on Wall Street and buy and sell stocks.
By the mid-1800s the United States was experiencing rapid growth. Companies began to sell stock to raise money for the expansion necessary to meet the growing demand for their products and services. The people who bought this stock became part owners of the company and shared in the profits or loss of the company.
A new form of investing began to emerge when investors realized that they could sell their stock to others. This is where speculation began to influence an investor's decision to buy or sell and led the way to large fluctuations in stock prices.
Originally investing in the stock market was confined to the very wealthy. Now stock ownership has found it's way to all sectors of our society.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:11 Warren Buffett - How to Identify a Good Investmentby WarrenBuffettBlog 39,878 views
- 1:01:29 Understanding Stock Marketby ppfasltd 105,968 views
- 7:51 2013 Penny Stock Trading Strategyby EpicStockDD 3,499 views
- 13:02 How to invest like Warren Buffett - MoneyWeek Investment Tutorialsby MoneyWeekVideos 65,680 views
- 6:17 How the Stock Market Worksby learntradings 16,776 views
- 8:28 COL-EIP Startup Guideby COLCitisecOnline 90,592 views
- 2:46 Penny Stocks for Beginners (Super Easy)by TheWealth1000 15,035 views
- 56:41 Buffett & Gates on Successby Idiot Television 24,850 views
- 8:56 How To Buy Stocks Online SAFELYby Alessio Rastani 95,090 views
- 4:51 Warren Buffett Interview on How to Read Stocksby greatestuno 459,010 views
- 9:06 Dividend Investing- creating a non-stop PASSIVE income!by Josh Coffy 23,512 views
- 59:40 How to Stay Out of Debt: Warren Buffett - Financial Future of American Youth (1999)by thefilmarchives 42,629 views
- 7:05 Stock Trading Courses for Beginnersby JtekResources 91,428 views
- 6:40 Stock Investing Lesson 1 - What is the Stock Market?by wealthlift 36,143 views
- 10:09 How to Analyze Stocks Trading on Volumeby marketgauge 27,742 views
- 4:19 How To Buy Stocks Online: For Beginnersby CndMoneyGuy . 72,608 views
- 10:51 BINARY OPTIONS HOW TO LOSE A FORTUNE. JUST MAKE A DEPOSIT!by thelegaldreamteam 171,766 views
- 14:44 How To Trade Penny Stocks (Part 2)by PennyStockTrader 15,465 views
- 10:52 CEDAR FINANCE SCAM? (Dont invest until you see thiby Davinport942 7,464 views
- 3:00 PennyStocking: No BS Penny Stock Trading Strategiesby Timothy Sykes 44,768 views
- Loading more suggestions...