Cannabis Curriculum @ 2011 Boston Freedom Rally (5 mins)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 18, 2011
We all know that cannabis is a great plant with many uses, but there is so much more that we need to learn. That's why I want any students and teachers here today to incorporate the CANNABIS CURRICULUM into your academic endeavors.
For those studying the environment, industrial hemp is one of the greenest things out there!
PROVE that making ethanol AND bio-diesel from hemp is more efficient than using corn.
LEARN how you can make biodegradable plastic and high strength composites out of hemp.
Engineering students: DEVELOP machinery for harvesting and processing hemp.
Chemistry students: ANALYZE the high cellulose content in hemp stalks or STUDY the cannabinoids found in the flowers.
STUDY the economics of hemp! SHOW how hemp could revitalize America's farming communities. If farmers could grow and produce their own food, fuel and building materials, they would become more self sufficient as money is spent over and over again locally and the multiplier effect kicks in.
CALCULATE how much money is wasted each year by arresting over 700,000 Americans for possessing marijuana.
Modern pharmaceuticals cost millions to develop, while you can grow marijuana in your back yard. How much could be saved if people just used cannabis?
Some claim that marijuana is a gateway to addiction. Actually, cannabis is proving to be a gateway away from alcohol, a gateway away from tobacco and a gateway away from other debilitating drugs. DOCUMENT this and we can show the powers that be that medical marijuana is a good thing.
Sociology students: EXAMINE the direct correlation between prohibition and the thousands of gang related murders each year in Mexico and America.
If you're an architect, DESIGN a house made out of HEMP! Use hemp concrete, hemp particle board, hemp composite shingles and hemp insulation. You can even heat your house with hemp seed oil bio-diesel or hemp wood pellets. So start building your hemp house of the future today!!
Nutritionists: STUDY how healthy the humble hemp seed is. Hemp is the new super food!! It's high in protein, high in fiber and high in essential fatty acids. It's also cholesterol free and gluten free.
Why are so many people allergic to peanuts or can't drink milk, but no one is allergic to hemp foods? FIGURE out why!!
Students studying to be doctors or nurses: DOCUMENT why cannabis is the safest and most therapeutic medicine known to man.
And you know, you don't have to smoke marijuana to obtain its therapeutic benefits. You can vaporize it, eat it or use it as an ointment. DETERMINE which delivery system works best for different ailments!
STUDY why cannabis is one of the best treatments for post traumatic stress disorder - our veterans need medical marijuana now more than ever!!
For your next history project COMPARE alcohol prohibition to cannabis prohibition.
Journalism Majors: Write articles for your school papers! Make a documentary! We need to open the debate if we want to reverse over 70 years of reefer madness and government propaganda.
Archaeology students, DIG into the history of hemp! 200 years ago, just across the street where the Public Garden is today, several ropewalks produced hemp rope for the sailing ships of the day. FIND evidence of that!
Theatre students: How about PRODUCING a hemp musical!?! There's a great new show called the Caitlin County Hemp Wars that you should PERFORM at your school. It's a story about a family trying to save their farm by growing hemp and the music and lyrics are tremendous.
The CANNABIS CURRICULUM is not just for students. If you work at a teaching hospital or a company that does research and development, apply for a grant and have OUR government pay for YOUR research into this great plant. How awesome would that be!?!?
And, if you send me your research I'll add it to the CANNABIS CURRICULUM CLEARINGHOUSE for others to use.
Another thing you can do is JOIN students for sensible drug policy or start a chapter at your school! SSDP is doing great work but they need YOU to take the reform movement to the next level!!
Or, ask me to come to your school! i'll bring my traveling hemp museum and give you a lot more ideas about how you can incorporate the CANNABIS CURRICULUM into your academic studies.
Standard YouTube License
- 47:02 UFOTV® Presents - RODS II: A Strange UFO Mystery - FREE Movieby UFOTV®: The Disclosure NetworkFeatured 118,847
- 13:17 Cannabis Curriculum @ 2011 Northeast Regional SSDP Conference (13 mins)by hempologydotorg 64 views
- 9:01 The "Poor Mans" Cannabis Grow - Video #5 - Clones From a Water Bottleby EastCoastChameleon 47,233 views
- 6:44 HOW TO MAKE WEED BUTTER! SECRET TIPS! POT BROWNIES!by CannabisTrainingUniv 8,577 views
- 6:34 Hemp Building 2/2by Paul Benhaim 7,075 views
- 16:54 Boston Hempfest 2011 - Hare Krishna - Part 1by IskconBoston 3,793 views
- 6:03 AS Sociology - Material and Cultural Deprivation / Capital - Education Unitby SociologyFerret 4,138 views
- 55:16 Marijuana Economics Panel (7/30/09)by commonwealthclub 1,794 views
- 4:04 Experience it! Haiti's new logo and sloganby The Real Haiti 458 views
- 4:35 End The Drug War Or Get Killed by Drug Cartels!by Marijuana Community Channel 889 views
- 14:22 Demonstrating General CNC's i-Carver Carving Machine and Carving Softwareby toolsandmachinery . 7,760 views
- 2:20 French Video on Hemp Buildingby Paul Benhaim 753 views
- 13:59 About Mental Illness and Medicationby Word_Of_My_Testimony 265 views
- 10:58 Hemp for the industryby cohnkrad 14,058 views
- 1:16 APNA INTERNATIONAL WORKING FOR JATROPHA PROMOTION.by TAUSEEF1964 150 views
- 4:25 Cannabis Economics - Cost of the drug war - Marijuana Economicsby hampapartiet 1,230 views
- 20:16 Cannabis Curriculum at Medical Marijuana Caregivers of Maine HomeGrown Festival Nov 2011by hempologydotorg's channel 673 views
- 1:48 MEXICO WAR LIVEby WarsInMex's channel 1,009 views
- 10:41 Hemporium Showcases a Hemp House on eXpressoby ExpressoMobi 1,723 views
- 7:10 DabbersDaily #5: 1st Annual HightTimes Cannabis Cup Denverby RateMyWeed/NugNews 738 views
- Loading more suggestions...