Uploaded on Jul 15, 2010
Auditions for After Dark 2010 will take place on August 30th and 31st.
If you are interested in auditioning for After Dark, contact the Department of Student Activities at 710-2371, or sign up for an audition slot at the Campus Program Center on the first floor of the SUB.
• Performers will be allowed 10 minutes for setup, performance, and breakdown of any equipment.
• Auditions will take place on the stage of Waco Hall.
• Performers should arrive in the lobby of Waco Hall 30 minutes early to check-in.
• If a performer needs music accompaniment, he/she is responsible for bringing the music and a player.
• A piano will be the only instrument provided to performers.
• If a performer feels he/she need special arrangements concerning their audition, they may contact Keith Frazee in Student Activities at (254) 710-2371.
Results of After Dark Auditions will be posted on the Student Activities front window by 8:00am, September 1, 2010.
Standard YouTube License