Where Is Men's Roar?: Jeremy Meltzer at TEDxMelbourneWomen
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 17, 2012
Australian social entrepreneur, Jeremy Meltzer, started making olive oil with his father in Yellingbo, Yarra Valley, in 2004.
In 2010 Jeremy established Yellingbo online as a social enterprise, by donating to UN Women with every olive oil sale.
Realising the potential, he began officially partnering Yellingbo with some of the most dynamic women and girls' development organizations in the world, including The Nike Foundation and Women for Women International.
Find out more: http://tedxmelbourne.com/speakers-and...
TEDxMelbourne brings a diverse group of people together to share ideas, knowledge and inspiration through a series of events throughout the year.
Visit our site: http://tedxmelbourne.com /
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TEDxMelbourne
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tedxmelbourne
Follow us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tedxmelbourne/
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/tedxmelbourne/
View photos on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/68383773...
About TEDx, x = independently organized event
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
Standard YouTube License
- 18:04 "Have Broad Axe Will Travel" - Roy Underhill- TEDxRaleigh 2011by TEDxTalks53,187 views
- 17:12 TEDxIsfeld Bill Pozzobon Breaking the Boys Code of Masculinityby TEDxTalks18,131 views
- 19:31 The gift of near death: Lewis Brown Griggs at TEDxAmericanRiviera 2012by TEDxTalks8,865 views
- 3:36 Two rules for guys: Dr. Keith Witt at TEDxAmericanRiviera 2012by TEDxTalks5,205 views
- 18:00 Loving your lady parts as a path to success, power & global change: Alisa Vitti at TEDxFiDiWomenby TEDxTalks289,016 views
- 15:51 TEDxAmsterdamWomen 2011 - Lauren Zander - No One is Coming to Save You! Becoming Your Own Heroby TEDxTalks22,647 views
- 21:05 Learn to travel -- travel to learn: Robin Esrock at TEDxVancouverby TEDxTalks48,362 views
- 14:16 Be A Man: Joe Ehrmann at TEDxBaltimore 2013by TEDxTalks43,487 views
- 13:04 Learning curves -- accomplish what matters to you: Sophie Chiche at TEDxFiDiWomenby TEDxTalks26,837 views
- 12:48 The power of seduction in our everyday lives: Chen Lizra at TEDxVancouverby TEDxTalks864,481 views
- 10:43 The hidden meanings in kids' movies: Colin Stokes at TEDxBeaconStreetby TEDxTalks556,818 views
- 12:54 Why Genetically Engineered Foods Should be Labeled: Gary Hirshberg at TEDxManhattan 2013by TEDxTalks12,137 views
- 17:06 TEDxObserver - Hugh Masekela - The western influence on African youth plus music performanceby TEDxTalks8,173 views
- 12:33 TEDxMosesBrownSchool - Carlos Andrés Gómez - Man Up: The Gift of Fearby TEDxTalks7,159 views
- 17:14 TEDxIsfeld Zac Whyte Facing the Fear of Successby TEDxTalks3,543 views
- 11:46 Your Sexuality: Ask & Tell: Alyssa Royse at TEDxRainierby TEDxTalks187,913 views
- 18:11 Forget what you know: Jacob Barnett at TEDxTeenby TEDxTalks2,317,309 views
- 19:26 The Case for Curiosity: Mario Livio at TEDxMidAtlantic 2012by TEDxTalks7,721 views
- 17:57 How to find and do work you love: Scott Dinsmore at TEDxGoldenGatePark (2D)by TEDxTalks1,014,921 views