Water Jet Pack: Get High with Jetlev!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 12, 2011
I'm on facebook and twitter now! :)
Check out http://jetlev.com
At the link you can find out more info on how to buy one or order one for your resort/company.
As far as the music goes:
Check out The Beatards NEW ALBUM here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/im-t...
Download "Get Lite" feat. Can't Stop Won't Stop FOR FREE at http://www.cantstopwontstopmusic.com
The jet pack in the video runs off of water. It's the first of its kind. The tube you see attached to it, that goes into the water, goes into a gas powered small boat that follows whenever the jet pack pilot is flying (if you look close in the video you can see it).
The jet pack itself is super safe. It's actually approved for the water by the coast guard, and there is nothing illegal about it :) You need to be at least 18 years old to fly it. It takes about 30 minutes to an hour of training, and then you're set. These water jet packs are going on sale very soon, and you can contact the company to get on their waiting list. You can contact them here http://www.jetlev.com And you can find out a lot more about them on the website.
The jet pack is able to fly purely by the volume of water that comes out of the two hoses that are attached to it. It shoots out 10 times more water volume then a fire hydrant does. You can stick your hand right where the water comes out, and you won't get hurt at all, as you can see several times in the video.
We filmed this over a period of a couple days, around Miami, and we usually only needed to fuel up once on gasoline, which once again goes in the small boat that follows/attaches to the hose that follows you.
My friend I went to film school with, Philip Goodwin, he was the one who contacted me about this originally. We worked together side by side to make this video happen, with the Jetlev crew as well, who all rocked, and were super accommodating.
You can check out Philip Goodwin's website here.
My friend Aaron Sorensen added the sweet lens flares in all the opening shots. He's amazing at after effects, and does it for a living. You can contact him here if your needing some work done. firstname.lastname@example.org
For BUSINESS ENQUIRERS ONLY, you can contact me at this email.
The video was shot on a Canon 5D Mark II, with a 16-35mm F/2.8 Lens. Everything on this camera was shot at 24fps.
And Philip shot on a Canon 60D, which shot mostly at 60fp, and then we sped it up to 250 percent so it could run normal speed.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:15 Flyboard - Coolest Water Jet Pack EVER!!!by Devin Super TrampFeatured 6,387,701
- 2:24 WINGSUIT RACING - Human Flight at 140mph!by devinsupertramp 2,153,010 views
- 1:14 World's widest slip and slideby devinsupertramp 3,023,121 views
- 3:00 Paintball Warfare - Epic Paintball Battleby devinsupertramp 6,683,493 views
- 6:05 ♠ Water Jet Pack ♠ HDby panza roty 101,213 views
- 5:39 The Troy Hartman Jetpackby Troy Hartman 309,682 views
- 9:17 Skydive Dubai - May 2011by CedMovies 11,392,388 views
- 2:18 Salt Boarding - Blank Snowboardsby devinsupertramp 1,613,138 views
- 5:50 FlyBoard How it Worksby Emerald Coast Flyboard 392,384 views
- 5:35 cliff jumpsby Hamner 47,149,276 views
- 3:50 Scooter Freestyle - World's Best Pro Scooter Riders!!!by Devin Super Tramp 2,586,556 views
- 2:42 Assassin's Creed Meets Parkour in Real Lifeby devinsupertramp 23,259,600 views
- 4:11 EPIC Tarp Surfingby devinsupertramp 1,122,148 views
- 23:41 Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5by MotorTrend 22,402,192 views
- 3:06 The Blob - Launching Humans 50 Feet High - Contourby devinsupertramp 4,016,702 views
- 22:45 Cheap Truck Challenge! - Roadkill Episode 3by MotorTrend 2,211,940 views
- 2:29 10 Strongest Materials Known To Manby alltime10s 894,181 views
- 2:37 Dodgeball - Red vs Blueby devinsupertramp 1,583,745 views
- 3:15 Waimea cliff jumpby devinsupertramp 2,389,390 views
- 2:14 Trike Driftingby Devin Super Tramp 10,965,143 views
- Loading more suggestions...