Trading Psychology Coach Richard Friesen | Mind Muscles Academy
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 17, 2012
To learn more about Richard Friesen and his course, visit:
Richard Friesen (www.mindmuscles.com) and Erich Sent (supportandresistance.com) joined us at Indicator Warehouse for an engaging webinar on how to master your mental game to reach your trading goals. In the presentation, we covered what is currently stopping traders (it's not what you normally think), how to overcome it, and the behaviors that open the door to profitability.
Rich Friesen is the creator and developer of the innovative and exclusive "Mind Muscles™" training process. He works with financial professionals, independent traders, business leaders and entrepreneurs who want to expand their mental game to make more consistent profits. He's been a broker, floor trader, financial software developer and entrepreneur.
Richard is the co-creator of the Personal Trading Bias Assessment which is a simple, free questionnaire that will show you the trading strengths you possess right now. visit http://pwc2.com/ptb-test to take the free test now.
About Richard Friesen:
Rich Friesen is the creator and developer of the innovative and exclusive "Mind Muscles™" training process that turns the psychology of trading on its head. He works with financial professionals, independent traders, business leaders and entrepreneurs who want to expand their mental game to make more consistent profits. With in depth experience as a broker, floor trader, financial software developer and entrepreneur, he brings concrete real world experience to his clients.
During the years dedicated to building Mind Muscles™, he was an independent consultant to the financial industry specializing in intellectual property development and management. He also founded and built ePIT Systems, a software company which produced internet exchange software solutions for the regulated and over-the-counter market places. At ePIT he designed and received seven significant patents on electronic trading interfaces. ePIT's systems and patent technology were purchased by Hitachi.
Prior to ePIT Systems, Mr. Friesen founded, built and sold Trade Management LLC, one of the most consistently profitable options and equity trading firms on the floor of the PSE. He created a way to visualize option values that enabled his floor traders to instantly execute trading opportunities. As a member of the Pacific Exchange, he also served as Exchange Director. He has traded grains on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade and equity futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Rich holds a B.A. in Philosophy, a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology and is a graduate of the Gestalt Institute in San Francisco along with Master's training in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). His background in psychology has been instrumental in his development of his Mind Muscles™ training programs that supports the financial and business community.
Mr. Friesen is a popular speaker on topics of the psychology of money management, politics and personal transformation and is writing a book entitled: "Mind Muscles: Using the Power of Neuroscience to Get What You Want"
Standard YouTube License
- 24:35 Swing Trading With Only $1,500 In Your Accountby StockTradingMaster Featured 9,238
- 53:33 Mark Douglas - MIND OVER MARKET (Full Interview)by alwin ng6,544 views
- 1:15:06 Qualities of a Winning Trader - Robin Dayneby metastocksoftware3,874 views
- 35:39 Day Trading Money Management | Position Sizing | Stop Lossby Indicator Warehouse | Diversified Trading System (DTS)3,081 views
- 1:51:07 Manesh Patel - Trading Psychologyby BigMikeTrading5,486 views
- 1:00:47 "Simple and Practical Tips to Improve Your Trading Psychology" by Dr Barry Burnsby TsTSquawkRadio2,109 views
- 1:21:48 Jack Schwager Q&A Hedge Fund Market Wizardsby BigMikeTrading11,447 views
- 59:23 Developing a Trader's State of Mind - Rande Howellby metastocksoftware24,452 views
- 2:01:57 The Mindset of Successful Forex Traderby FXEvolve45,526 views
- 51:26 The 7 Habits Of A Highly Successful Trader (Audio Book)by skneylon720 views
- 45:01 Jim Rohn - Financial Independenceby arek b23,662 views
- 21:01 Trading Psychologyby Jeff Crystal516 views
- 20:31 How to recognize a psychological price level.by georgetrio7,358 views
- 6:24 Trading Psychology - The Peter Principle in Tradingby Brian McAboy3,913 views
- 54:40 How to Day Trade with a Small Accountby NetPicks Trading56,532 views
- 8:19 How To Create A Day Trading Plan That Consistently Generates Profitsby TraderInsight71,958 views
- 5:15 Trading Psychology Explainedby djenyns15,945 views
- 1:31:45 Trading School - Class 02 - Psychologyby Don Shan5,910 views
- 2:51 Watch high-speed trading in actionby CNNMoney86,157 views
- 1:34:05 What You Need is MOM (Mind Over Money)by urbanforex5,314 views
- Loading more suggestions...