Elizabeth Anne Shoes "The World's First Purse For Your Feet" Global Special
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 19, 2011
Elizabeth Anne Shoes is the world's first shoe company to provide a "purse" for your feet". We are proud and excited to introduce the revolutionary "Purse n' Boots". As covered on Global TV, Metro Canada, Shaw TV, CBC Radio, String Magazine, and the Canadian National Press, "Purse n' Boots" was recently described by the Global News team as "ingenious". A patent-pending system of pockets lines each of our hand-made boots. They can be home to everything from Blackberry's & iPhones to house keys to credit cards. Elizabeth Anne Shoes exhibited at the Fashion Has No Borders Expose March 26 (hosted by Fashion Television's Jeanne Beker).
About the Shoes:
All of our boots are designed with the highest grade cowhide leathers. Hidden elastic goring is placed on the top, inner portion of boot to accommodate the hidden items. Additionally, a 3mm rubber sole is added to our shoes for comfort and traction. We currently offer one calf size for our boots for average to large sized calves. However, we will be adding a second smaller calf size to our inventory in the very near future.
About the Designer:
Elizabeth Anne LeGear is a 26-year old entrepreneur from Calgary, Canada. She started Elizabeth Anne Shoes in the summer of 2010. After a long, unsuccessful search for designer boots with interior pockets, she decided to design them herself. Inspired by the DIY couture approach to fashion, this journey eventually led Elizabeth to the creation of the world's first "purse for your feet."
"There is nothing worse than that feeling of panic after you've left your purse somewhere. I want to know that my cell phone is coming with me no matter what - even if I'm wearing that mini skirt with no pockets." Elizabeth brings an innovator's spirit and a life-time passion for fashion to Elizabeth Anne Shoes.
"Ladies, it's our prayers answered. No more leaving teeny tiny clutches with the DJ or trying to keep an eye on your precious Louis Vuitton while you're out for a night on the town."
- Jennifer Laraway, Metro.ca
- The GLOBAL Calgary News Team
"These boots were made for talking."
- Rob Drinkwater, The Canadian Press
"A stylish solution for our purse woes."
- Reyhana Heatherington, String Magazine
"I think we've found a local genius. Absolutely fantastic idea. They are gorgeous!"
- Dani, Virgin Radio
"It's one of those inventions that makes you wonder Why didn't someone think of this before?"
- CBC Radio Canada
"Ever been dressed up for a night out in a cute skirt and a pair of boots,
and wished you didn't have to lug that purse around? We have a solution for you. You should leave that "George Costanza" wallet at home."
- Jamie Komarnicki, The Calgary Herald, HERS Magazine (Mar 27, 2011)
"My favourite part about these shoes is that they seem so addicting. Once you wear them and you realize how convenient they are, it'll almost be impossible not to go out with them again."
Jamil Karim, Good News Weekly
Standard YouTube License
- 14:33 YAY! Eco Emi Box #2! March.by iluvjesse444 Featured 1,239
- 1:19:14 Making a Moulded Leather Possibles Pouchby Ian Atkinson41,704 views
- 48:14 All-Season Shoe Careby Raoul Pop36,480 views
- 29:14 2 different ways to crochet Sashay ruffle scarfby YvetteMarieCrafts507,713 views
- 29:55 How to select a Sewing Machine for Making Leather Productsby Arthur Porter31,652 views
- 7:50 Anna Maria Horner - Needleworks - Spring Quilt Market 2011 - QuiltHome.comby QuiltHome2,314 views
- 12:35 High Gloss Shoe Shineby TheBlueraptor126,232 views
- 28:27 Como Tejer Un Gorro Para La Primavera / Set Para La Rosa Bufandaby LOVE4NAILSenEspanol398,694 views
- 12:11 How to spot a fake Louis Vuitton bagby Vintage Heirloom457,623 views
- 13:46 Best Interior Detailing Tricks: Leather and Plasticsby AMMO NYC304,033 views
- 9:56 How To Polish Cordovan Shoesby william1664192,776 views
- 9:34 How to crochet a flower, part 1by epicabundance1,702,793 views
- 9:57 Crochet Bufanda Circular o Tubular bien facilby Ruby Stedman161,671 views
- 7:54 Double Loop Lacingby Tandy Leather Factory176,961 views
- 7:16 How a Genuine Handsewn Shoe is madeby cbechard121,125 views
- 32:20 #Crochet Inspired by: Despicable Me Minion Beanie / Video 1by Yolanda Soto Lopez433,336 views
- 4:38 THE BEST STEEL TOE WORK BOOTS EVER !!!!by jackshmuc35,812 views
- 11:27 How to Turn Your Boots into Wide-Calf Bootsby Lindley Ashline62,841 views
- 11:12 How to Fire Shine Low-Quarter Shoesby Nathan Janota101,913 views
- 8:47 JustFab Boot and Purse Unboxing!!!!by amber natal3,763 views
- Loading more suggestions...