Announcing Leadership for a Better America
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 14, 2013
Since my earlier service in the U.S. Navy for 31 years, I have always believed that America is exceptional because it has always been driven by a unique alliance between rugged individualism and common purpose, where hard-working people strive for their own achievement, but always with a sense of being part of a greater effort.
But the leadership in America is not exceptional right now, and most damaging to our nation's purpose is the U.S. Senate's lack of leadership and lack of accountability as our nation careens from crisis to crisis. Its failure has paralyzed the governing of our nation, even affecting how well state and local leaders can serve the people.
We pay a price for the Senate confronting our challenges only when in crisis, and it is the loss of trust by those it represents. The result is a government of the people that has rarely been held in such low regard by the people, undermining our sense of unity -- what we stand for and what we are capable of.
We need to restore that trust, where leaders are American before they are partisan. We need leaders who serve the people -- not themselves, not ideology, nor party; leaders who commit themselves to pragmatic leadership for the people.
I want to begin that change, starting right here in Pennsylvania. The Senate needs an independent leader accountable only to "We the People," not any other interests...a leader accountable for deeds, not intentions.
I ask you to help me make this change by contributing your time and your ideas on our website, "Leadership for a Better America." But most importantly as we begin, is your donation as one of the "Friends of Joe Sestak," our exploratory committee for the U.S. Senate. I cannot thank you enough for your support and consideration of your contribution to the change America needs.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:36:15 Full Video - Health Care Town Hall Debate with Joe Sestak and Pat Toomeyby Joe Sestak2,309 views
- 2:53 SOPA - Joe Sestak refutes NBC Universal's Corporate Lawyer on MSNBCby Joe Sestak3,598 views
- 4:17 Admiral Joe Sestak debates women in combat on Hannity - Fox Newsby Joe Sestak549 views
- 8:23 Admiral Joe Sestak on Assault Weapons Ban -- The Cycle, MSNBCby Joe Sestak309 views
- 9:08 6.15.1995 Olsen vs Specter pt1by icu8124me1,070 views
- 6:48 Blacks Would Not Be Democrats If They Only Knew This...by Patriot Update113,951 views
- 59:03 History of Modern Iran: Rogue State | BBC Documentaryby DocumentaryNation233,921 views
- 7:47 Iran Reality and Illusionby StopSpamming11,556,970 views
- 3:26 Obama's Top Adviser Robert Gibbs Justifies Murder of 16 Year Old American Citizenby wearechange97,977 views
- 25:24 Phils 23 Cubs 22by John Mongani9,932 views
- 6:58 Saudis team up with Israel to plan strike against Iran - reportby RT64,520 views
- 8:00 Bill Whittle - Racism - Democrats and Republicans switch sides?by Jimi Goethe153,369 views
- 15:01 Shadow Specter Box Openingby TeamShockWaves1,146 views
- 1:57 All Hell breaks loose on Arlen Specter Town Hall August 11, 2009 Fox Newsby Matt Kazee16,925 views
- 4:35 Sen. Pat Toomey on Drones, Rand Paul's Filibuster and Government Spendingby The Heritage Foundation2,081 views
- 6:08 Democrats Are the Face of the Failure of Obamacareby RightSightings2,624 views
- 1:18 Pat Toomey Background Checks Died Because GOP Didn't Want To Help Obamaby DoHowToEvo2,074 views
- 41:31 Enemy Mine: Israel Joins Saudi Arabia for Iran Strike?by TheAlexJonesChannel29,590 views
- 0:31 "Sara" - Jack Wagner for Mayorby JackWagnerMayor1,439 views
- 4:03:50 1980 10 12 NLCS Game 5 Philadelphia Phillies at Houston Astrosby ClassicMLB116,068 views
- Loading more suggestions...