Math Exercise Kid HD (Addition & Subtraction) Tutorial
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 26, 2011
Special thanks to Musopen for providing music "Erik Satie - gymnopedies - la 1 ere. lent et douloureux," which is in the public domain.
If you are interested in this app, we offer free trials! Please take the advantage of them and give them a try.
Math Exercise Kid HD (Addition & Subtraction) Lite
Math Exercise Kid HD (Multiplication) Lite
Math Exercise Kid HD (Division) Lite
It is the final cut of this video clip. I checked typos and other mistakes. Please comment on anything you want to say.
Best math app for Kindergarten to Grade 2 kids!
Math Exercise Kid (Addition & Subtraction) has dynamic generated word problems to help students see quantities and understand relationships between numbers. Through Math Exercise Kid, students will learn how to solve math word problems and set up equations.
Math Exercise Kid HD (Addition & Subtraction) is an interactive math exercise application for students to practice additions and subtractions. Students can perform step-by-step addition and subtraction exercises, and show work by using the the carry and borrow field(s) with each exercise. Math Exercise Kid HD (Addition & Subtraction) provides mobility and flexibility for students to practice addition and subtraction exercises. Students can easily apply addition and subtraction skills learned through the Math Exercise Kid HD (Addition & Subtraction) to paper-based exercise in schools. Math Exercise Kid HD (Addition & Subtraction) is an iPad application with new features including Elite level which is the three numbers addition and subtraction practice, Exam Mode to test students addition and subtraction skills, and Progress Tracking system for parents, teachers, and tutors to track student's learning progresses.
-Add "Word Problems" and "Set up Equations" features
-Add "Hint" option to pin-point exactly where is incorrect
-Option to input student's name
-Four different levels: Easy (one digit), Median (two digits) and Advanced (three digits), Elite (three numbers addition and subtraction)
-Four different levels for word problems: Easy, Medium, Advanced and Elite (Numbers in Elite level are represented as English words; for example, 125 = one hundred twenty-five; furthermore, addition and subtraction exercises are mixed in Elite level.)
-Addition and subtraction exercise
-Carry and borrow fields to help students show work
-Randomly generated numbers and word problems for variety
-Option to choose number of questions in each exercise session
-Summary of student's achievement in each exercise session
-Option to turn on and turn off Exam Mode and set up exam time
-Option to turn on and turn off sound effects
-Hint option to pin-point exactly where is incorrect
-Progress Tracking system for parents, teachers, and tutors to track student's learning progresses
-Option to turn on and turn off word problem section
-Option to turn on and turn off the set up equation feature in the word problem section
Standard YouTube License
- 7:29 easy system to solve word problems.wmvby Smartatmath's channelFeatured 61,191
- 19:20 Conrad Wolfram: Teaching kids real math with computersby TEDtalksDirector 159,139 views
- 4:58 Peligro Sin Codificar - Matemáticas Para Todos con Adrián Paella (Parte2) - 19 de mayo de 2013by Pequeño Jobato 750 views
- 11:50 TEDxManhattanBeach - John Bennett - Why Math Instruction Is Unnecessaryby TEDxTalks 72,694 views
- 27:54 Algebra 2 - Conic Sections - Ellipsesby yaymath's channel 11,082 views
- 7:15 English for children,ESL Kids Lessons - Numbers 10 to 100.flvby Adriana Leal Florez 89,455 views
- 21:44 Algebra - Completing the squareby yaymath's channel 20,598 views
- 7:50 Word Problems: When to add and subtractby Daughns 2,011 views
- 37 videos Play all Math K-1by Tmarieathome
- 8:18 Teaching Math Without Words, A Visual Approach to learning Math from MIND Research Instituteby mindresearch 67,255 views
- 8:12 Math Made Easy: Subtracting Positive & Negative Numbersby jediteacher2007 185,647 views
- 5:20 The Highlighter Exerciseby highlighterexercise 1,903 views
- 7:21 Composition of functions (math)by melaniekennelly 54,362 views
- 3:59 How to Add and Subtract Fractions in Algebra For Dummiesby fordummies 125,421 views
- 3:14 Fun Math Addition and Subtraction Game for Kidsby platolearn 1,393 views
- 1:16 One Direction singing maths question song on Chris Moyles Quizby ONE DIRECTION CHANNEL 436,170 views
- 9:41 TUTORIAL: Math Journals PART 1by Ray Appel 5,988 views
- 2:09 Teaching Kindergarten Math : How to Teach Kids Subtraction with Circlesby expertvillage 85,960 views
- 6:39 How Kids Think About Subtraction (Part 1)by keithandaudra 4,543 views
- 6:15 Addition and Subtraction Word Problemsby Iken Edu 10,041 views
- 13:12 Algebra - Solving Expressions with Addition and Subtraction: 7th grade mathby Stan Lisle 4,428 views
- Loading more suggestions...