Maternal Deprivation - Professor Sir Michael Rutter - Children's Rights
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 16, 2008
Interview with Professor Sir Michael Rutter about the work of Dr John Bowlby and the concept of Maternal Deprivation.
FIND OUT MORE! - evenToddlers - SUBJECT PLAYLIST
Representing Yourself in UK Courts and Fathers' Rights
Helping fathers sustain a relationship with their child or children through the courts - The 'joke' is that fathers do not have any rights in UK courts.
Child Psychology and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research basis for decisions taken in family proceedings in UK courts. How does the attachment theory apply and is the concept of 'maternal deprivation' relevant?
Shared Parenting and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research evidence for UK courts treating both parents with parity of esteem in the eyes of their children?
Domestic Violence and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research evidence, if any, for domestic violence against males?
Mediation and UK Fathers' Rights
If mediation does not work why is it so popular in UK courts?
CAFCASS and UK Fathers' Rights
CAFCASS Officers make recommendations to UK court about children in family proceedings. But how do they operate?
Parental Alienation Syndrome PAS - UK Fathers' Rights
What is Parental Alienation Syndrome and why is it not recognised in UK courts?
Baby 'P' - UK Social Services and Child Protection
What guidelines do Social Services in the UK adopt to protect the children in their care?
Fathers' Rights - Australia
There are mandatory laws in favour of Shared Parenting in Australia. How did fathers in Australia achieve this change in family law and why is it now under attack?
Fathers' Rights - Canada
Candian MP Anne Cooles talks about the problems facing young fathers in Canada.
Fathers' Rights - USA
Some of the issues faced by fathers in the USA.
evenToddlers - COMMENTS
"Very many thanks for sending me a copy of your interesting and informative guide on 'even Toddlers Need Fathers'. I much appreciate your drawing my attention to it".
PROFESSOR SIR MICHAEL RUTTER, 13th March 2002.
"I am very grateful to all those, like yourself who have written and particularly where you have been able to demonstrate your own thinking from the experiences you have had. Congratulations on your battle".
Former UK Home Secretary and father DAVID BLUNKETT, 22 March 2005.
"The PRIME MINISTER has asked me to thank you for your recent letter and enclosure. The Prime Minister does not issue photographs of his children and therefore has to decline your request. He has however asked me to pass on his best wishes".
1O DOWNING STREET, 8 March 2001.
"It was thoughtful of you to enclose a copy of your book 'even Toddlers Need Fathers' and HER MAJESTY has noted your concerns".
BUCKINGHAM PALACE, 26 July 2006.
'even Toddlers Need Fathers' - not for profit
Standard YouTube License
- 18:27 The Lost Children - Romaniaby journeymanpicturesFeatured 133,634
- 10:54 part-1, Bulgaria's Abandoned Children Revisitedby Result0 347,735 views
- 4:10 John Upton Discovers The Need of Romanian Orphansby JohnUptonChannel 219,612 views
- 6:18 ITV News - Romanian Orphanagesby DarrenNI 57,207 views
- 5:06 Harlow's Rhesus Monkey Experiments and the Attachment Theory - Children's Rightsby evenToddlers 205,335 views
- 10:01 Child of Rage - The Documentary (Part 1)by Rivetingtalechap 4,146,465 views
- 7:09 Orphans of Romania - Part 1by h2hint 142,641 views
- 4 videos Play all Attachment,Privation/Deprivationby katienorton83
- 7:03 John Bowlby's 44 Juvenile Thieves: Methodology and the Attachment Theoryby evenToddlers1 17,533 views
- 5:02 Relationships and Resilience - Professor Sir Michael Rutter - Children's Rightsby evenToddlers 12,765 views
- 6:51 John Bowlby and Maternal Deprivation - Children's Rightsby evenToddlers 17,264 views
- 4:58 Bowlby's 'Monotropy' - A Child's Tie to His Mother - Children's Rightsby evenToddlers 40,414 views
- 4:17 Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) in Babies, Children and Adults!by carmslil 46,642 views
- 9:57 Feral Children part 1by Sixlets69 535,337 views
- 3:38 Genie: An Extreme Case of Socio-Emotional Privationby sashami12390 101,365 views
- 8:14 Secret of the Wild Child part 1by Sixlets69 803,842 views
- 11:43 Harry Potter and the Maternal Deprivation Hypothesisby ebbager 1,297 views
- 6:52 Maternal Deprivation; The work of René Spitz, John Bowlby and Michael Rutterby evenToddlers1 3,789 views
- 10:59 Attachment Theory - John Bowlbyby CounsellingResource 56,067 views
- 5:01 The role of attachment in infancy on later mental and physical health outcomesby GreenbaumWilkinson 26,546 views
- 10:08 44 Thieves: Long Term Effects of Maternal Deprivationby courtneywetts3 1,172 views
- Loading more suggestions...