Maternal Deprivation - Professor Sir Michael Rutter - Children's Rights
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 16, 2008
Interview with Professor Sir Michael Rutter about the work of Dr John Bowlby and the concept of Maternal Deprivation.
FIND OUT MORE! - evenToddlers - SUBJECT PLAYLIST
Representing Yourself in UK Courts and Fathers' Rights
Helping fathers sustain a relationship with their child or children through the courts - The 'joke' is that fathers do not have any rights in UK courts.
Child Psychology and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research basis for decisions taken in family proceedings in UK courts. How does the attachment theory apply and is the concept of 'maternal deprivation' relevant?
Shared Parenting and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research evidence for UK courts treating both parents with parity of esteem in the eyes of their children?
Domestic Violence and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research evidence, if any, for domestic violence against males?
Mediation and UK Fathers' Rights
If mediation does not work why is it so popular in UK courts?
CAFCASS and UK Fathers' Rights
CAFCASS Officers make recommendations to UK court about children in family proceedings. But how do they operate?
Parental Alienation Syndrome PAS - UK Fathers' Rights
What is Parental Alienation Syndrome and why is it not recognised in UK courts?
Baby 'P' - UK Social Services and Child Protection
What guidelines do Social Services in the UK adopt to protect the children in their care?
Fathers' Rights - Australia
There are mandatory laws in favour of Shared Parenting in Australia. How did fathers in Australia achieve this change in family law and why is it now under attack?
Fathers' Rights - Canada
Candian MP Anne Cooles talks about the problems facing young fathers in Canada.
Fathers' Rights - USA
Some of the issues faced by fathers in the USA.
evenToddlers - COMMENTS
"Very many thanks for sending me a copy of your interesting and informative guide on 'even Toddlers Need Fathers'. I much appreciate your drawing my attention to it".
PROFESSOR SIR MICHAEL RUTTER, 13th March 2002.
"I am very grateful to all those, like yourself who have written and particularly where you have been able to demonstrate your own thinking from the experiences you have had. Congratulations on your battle".
Former UK Home Secretary and father DAVID BLUNKETT, 22 March 2005.
"The PRIME MINISTER has asked me to thank you for your recent letter and enclosure. The Prime Minister does not issue photographs of his children and therefore has to decline your request. He has however asked me to pass on his best wishes".
1O DOWNING STREET, 8 March 2001.
"It was thoughtful of you to enclose a copy of your book 'even Toddlers Need Fathers' and HER MAJESTY has noted your concerns".
BUCKINGHAM PALACE, 26 July 2006.
'even Toddlers Need Fathers' - not for profit
Standard YouTube License
- 5:38 Romania's Orphansby William Anderson49,123 views
- 10:02 Child of Rage - The Documentary (Part 1)by Rivetingtalechap4,720,483 views
- 5:01 The role of attachment in infancy on later mental and physical health outcomesby GreenbaumWilkinson43,431 views
- 10:54 part-1, Bulgaria's Abandoned Children Revisitedby Result0447,901 views
- 7:19 Emotional Deprivation in Infancy :: Study by Rene A. Spitz 1952by byPepone146,338 views
- 7:03 John Bowlby's 44 Juvenile Thieves: Methodology and the Attachment Theoryby evenToddlers123,657 views
- 1:37:00 La conférence de la pédopsychiatre Nicole Guédeney sur l'attachement.by Judelalie16,566 views
- 41:37 Sir Michael Rutterby SacklerColloquia698 views
- 11:49 Why Mothers Should Stay Home With Their Babies / Video PSAby rosaryfilms59,395 views
- 31:51 La via del non attaccamentoby NonSoloAnima.TV104,164 views
- 6:18 ITV News - Romanian Orphanagesby DarrenNI63,915 views
- 5:56 Circle of Security: Baby Bondingby descaler7421,470 views
- 11:43 Harry Potter and the Maternal Deprivation Hypothesisby ebbager1,725 views
- 13:20 Attachment Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatmentby ATTAChOrg40,853 views
- 5:55 Bonding - The Attachment Theory - Fathers' Rightsby evenToddlers60,373 views
- 5:06 Harlow's Rhesus Monkey Experiments and the Attachment Theory - Children's Rightsby evenToddlers219,344 views
- 10:59 Attachment Theory - John Bowlbyby CounsellingResource76,518 views
- 6:55 The 'Strange Situation' procedure and Separation Anxiety - Fathers' Rightsby evenToddlers51,973 views
- 4:58 Bowlby's 'Monotropy' - A Child's Tie to His Mother - Children's Rightsby evenToddlers44,025 views
- 9:48 John Bowlby - 44 Thieves Study (Maternal Deprivation)by Elii Edwards1,560 views
- Loading more suggestions...