Massive Anti-NATO-Rebel Demonstrations in Tripoli, July 1, 2011 with translated Gaddafi Speech
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 1, 2011
Also see http://vimeo.com/25897585 for a translation in the video
and an even more elaborate transcript in english at:
Translation of Gaddafi speech today:
The leader is talking now. He is saying that this is a historical day, and he is challenging Sarkozy, Cameron and Obama to switch on their TVs and watch the crowds and he is saying that they will find out that they are delusional because they entered a war which they never win, he also says if you continue targeting our houses we can do the same coz Europe is not far away but he said lets not do this and watch the crowds , kids and women.
They are not here because i ordered them to, it is they are free will. in this war you are not facing me you are facing these crowds. I am nothing, if you want peace with Libyans, it is up to the crowds.
If you want any thing , negotiate with the crowds. The regime is not Gaddafi regime, it is a Libyan regime . Even if many got scared, defected and escaped, the Libyans will remain, and each coward will be replaced with a hero.
Is it a democracy to bomb the civilans, we don't want a democracy which comes with bombs. The socialist Jamahyria will win, the real democracy which serves the people. I advice you to stop bombing, and stop becoming mercenaries for some rebels.
The Libyans said their words, they marched, their tribes made it clear that the future is for Libyans, the oil is for Libya, Libya is ours. You are delusional, a group of traitors convinced you that Libya is easy to get, you hired mercenaries , propaganda, psychological war all that didn't allow you to make any progress on the ground.
Turn on ur TVs and watch the longest Libyan flag 4.5 km, I didn't make this flag, people donated to make this flag. Those rebels are no different from who betrayed Libyan during the Italian invasion.
Libyan people go in millions without weapons to liberate the regions under rebel control. You Libyan people are the only one who can finish this war with a victory. If they want to negotiate we welcome that, otherwise we are continuing and they are definitely losing no matter how many weapons they drop with parachute to the rebels.
We will not betrayed our history nor our children and their future. The glory is for you brave Libyans, the struggle will continue. (end of speech)
Pictures of the event can be found at:
Standard YouTube License
- 12:48 Gaddafi's son: Libya like McDonald's for NATO - fast war as fast foodby RT318,942 views
- 11:22 Top 10 Gaddafi insults to the worldby hhhpets19,808 views
- 4:50 Muammar Gaddafi relaxes at homeby Channel 4 News1,494,863 views
- 9:41 Gaddafi speech:'America hanged Saddam and we might be next! (with English)by salim000001331,894 views
- 4:44 2 Uncut Gaddafi videos of his capture, more than 2 minutes each Kaddafi Uncensoredby Enter Here Media421,197 views
- 4:10 Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?by RT1,550,889 views
- 17:06 The Tripoli Brigade (part 1): anti-Gaddafi forces enter Tripoliby FRANCE 24 English87,079 views
- 0:50 Libya conflict : 'You cannot win' Saif Gaddafi tells Westby The Telegraph156,439 views
- 5 videos Play all GADDAFIby sweetpolania
- 3:57 Muammar Gaddafi speech TRANSLATED (2011 Feb 22)by SLOBoe732,550 views
- 0:51 Bombing Non-Stop: Video of NATO missiles ripping Tripoliby RT176,408 views
- 0:46 Pro Gaddafi Rally in Benghazi Shot at by Rebel Terror Gangsby mackdv12,474 views
- 3:32 The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSEDby mmt2k9808,518 views
- 6:28 Discours de Kadhafi à Tripoli 25-02-2011 خطاب القذافي في طرابلسby adel medjda138,749 views
- 9:24 Libya Truth (DnB Soundtrack)by humanati416,228 views
- 22:16 Gaddafi address to tens of thousands of supporters on Green Square, [by phone] July 1 2011by OnToDenver36,584 views
- 5:08 Shoot Out Tripoli Libya تبادل اطلاق نار كثيف في طرابلس ليبياby JamalyPress51,451 views
- 12:24 المسيرة المليونية بطرابلس Tripoli 1-7-2011by Libyan4real7,679 views
- 10:00 Gadaffi speech Tripoli July 01 2011 - Million March - Part 1by ArneViman17,458 views
- 26:25 The Road To Tripoli - Libyaby Journeyman Pictures23,097 views