Super Mario Galaxy 2.5 Gameplay Trailer [Demo Included]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 25, 2012
Installer Download: http://g2f.nl/039uy3k
Direct Download: http://g2f.nl/0xjd0hx
You need Homebrew and Riivolution to play this hack, as well as a retail Super Mario Galaxy 2 disc.
[The installer download will walk you through the process of downloading and properly placing the downloaded folders, while the direct download will give you the two folders which you will need to manually place on the root of your SD card/USB drive.
Instructions: After you get the folders onto the root of your SD/USB either via the installer or manual method, open Riivolution with a retail Super Mario Galaxy 2 disc in your Wii. Enable the Riivolution patch and press "Launch". The demo is one galaxy, in the place of Sky Station Galaxy. It has a new icon, so do not enter the level with the original Sky Station Icon. It should be the VERY first icon in World 1. Go to the World 1 map and head to the very first spot, and you should see a new level with grassy hills called "Planet Plains". Select it and head into the level.
If you have not already unlocked Sky Station and you're playing from a new save, you need to play through the original Sky Station first so you can get to the map screen, and then enter Planet Plains from the first icon on the map (It's a custom icon and name, so you should be able to tell).
Levels included: Planet Plains Star 1, Star 2, and both green stars.
Full Credits List: http://tinyurl.com/9vw4l8w
After a long hiatus of new videos on this channel, Super Mario Galaxy 2.5 returns in full force with this trailer that focuses on the new model importer. The importer was finalized about two weeks ago, and all the models in this trailer were made using it. There are new lands to see, new worlds to explore, and nearly a whole new galaxy of possibilities.
DISCLAIMER: A note about the level design- All of the levels in this trailer (aside from Rolling Halfpipe) were created without designs and are model importing tests, not intended to be levels that will necessarily appear in their current form in the hack. We understand a lot of them look bigger and more open than typical SMG levels, but that is so we can show off model importing. The final hack will not only include tighter design, but WILL make use of gravity and smaller planets. All of these levels were created within a 2 week time span for the purpose of showing model importing.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:28 New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush Mode DLC - Impossible Packby cobanermani456 Featured 1,871,763
- 21:03 Let's Demo Super Mario Galaxy 2.5by FireboyGaming233,782 views
- 42:08 Super Mario Galaxy 2 - All Bossesby MrOla642,978,353 views
- 2:29 Super Mario Galaxy 2.5 Hack: Super Mario Sunshine Model Importing [By Martboo48]by MarioGalaxy2point5203,620 views
- 7:31 128 Awesome Ways to Die in Super Mario Galaxy 2by MarioWiki92,133 views
- 19:49 Final Boss + Ending : Super Mario Galaxyby Karkaradon2,565,070 views
- Super Mario Galaxy 121,462 videos1K
- 4:14 SMG2 Custom level - SMB 1-1 Remakeby Martboo48103,304 views
- 13:09 Super Mario Galaxy 2.5 Demo - Planet Plains Galaxyby Yoshiller16,962 views
- 16:06 Top 10 Scariest Enemies in Video Games!by PeanutButterGamer2,186,241 views
- 10:20 New Super Mario Bros. 2 - World Star-Castle (Co-op) 100% (Finale)by SullyPwnz1,039,832 views
- 18:52 Let's Play Super Mario Galaxy - Part 2 - Good Egg Galaxyby PurpleRodri98,725 views
- 11:05 Mario Party 8: Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothingby Sicssbb10,114,890 views
- 10:53 Super Mario Galaxy 2 Playthrough (Part 94)by PlayingWithMahWii930,940 views
- 7:16 Super Mario Galaxy Secrets And Stuffsby smbgoes1up877,923 views
- 12:22 Mario Kart Rainbow Road (1992 to 2011) Generationsby davidevgen1,797,391 views
- 34:04 Let's Play Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Part 8by cobanermani456758,680 views
- 20:55 TAS Super Mario 64 N64 in 15:35 by Rikkuby WebNations30,649,892 views
- 10:01 Super Mario Galaxy 2 Tricks and Shortcuts Collectionby Paraxade0181,238 views
- 8:56 Impossible Levels: Super Mario World Level 1by Farrel Clement1,495,339 views