Who is ALLAH ?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 20, 2007
Dave Hunt and Walid shoebat answer the question who allah is.
TO PLAY ENTIRE VIDEO TAP BELOW
TAP LINK BELOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON ISLAM
TAP LINK Below For More Info
The pagan origin of the word, "Allah".
ISLAM, QURAN AND 666
The following links to Islamic sites connect the Quran (Koran Kuran) and it's Messenger, to the number 666.
TAP BELOW FOR FULL ARTICLE posted in part below
Historical evidences, impartial logic, well versed references and all available circumstantial judgments can very well prove that—(a) Allah name of deity was pre-existed much before the arrival of Islam, (b) Pre-Islamic Pagan peoples worshipped Allah as their supreme deity (moon-god). Allah's name existed in pre-Islamic Arab. In ancient Arab the Allah was considered to be the supreme God/deity (as Moon-God) and Arab Pagans worshipped Allah before Islam arrived. Let us examine below some valid questions and answers :
Did the Pagan Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes
Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used as the Moon-god? Yes
Was the word "Allah" derived from "al-ilah?" Yes
Was the pagan "Allah" a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.
Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? Yes.
Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"? Yes.
Yusuf Ali explains in fn. 5096, pg. 1445, that Lat, Uzza and Manat were known as "the daughters of God [Allah]"
Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? Yes.
What were they called? "The Satanic Verses."
Standard YouTube License
- 2:49 Muslim - Christian Debate, Londonby Religion99Featured 153,305
- 9:52 A Jew explains why Allah is the one and only Godby Qa3Qaa3 310,444 views
- 8:13 American Muslim Debates Walid Shoebat [part 1 / 2]by Walid Shoebat 66,104 views
- 14:47 The hidden Origin of Islamby januk36 345,799 views
- 10:58 Islam-Ex Muslim., Allah is a Gangster,watch this you will leave Islamby J tater 241,861 views
- 13 videos Play all 666 or In the Name of Allah?by hoagy918
- 9:59 1-2 ISLAM -VS- CHRISTIANITY- Jesus God or Prophet ? DEBATEby SKYSPLASH 76,874 views
- SingleMuslim.com 32 videos3K
- 9:39 Prophecy 101: Islam and Satan - Walid Shoebat (1 of 10)by 1001Phoenix 98,578 views
- 9:43 Walid Shoebat - Jesus Or Muhammad Part 1 April 17th 2010 Debateby WilteredFire 21,019 views
- 8:33 2-2 ISLAM -VS- CHRISTIANITY -Jesus God or Prophet ? DEBATEby SKYSPLASH 34,729 views
- 6:59 3-4 ISLAM -VS- CHRISTIANITY -Concept of God -DEBATEby SKYSPLASH 57,154 views
- 4:42 Let's Call God Allahby Douglas Johnston 219,484 views
- 9:00 1-9- Leaving Islam: Apostates Speak Out - Ibn Warraqby SKYSPLASH 14,135 views
- 43:51 John MacArthur Islam and the antichristby Ben Eaton 108,198 views
- 6:59 1-4 ISLAM -VS- CHRISTIANITY - The Concept of God DEBATEby SKYSPLASH 87,193 views
- 8:47 1 Walid Shoebat - Prophecyby kafirforlife 33,172 views
- 8:01 Re: The name of God is Allah... Jay Disagreesby PfanderFilms 27,968 views
- 9:51 The Mark of The Beast 666by SKYSPLASH 110,577 views
- 5:23 His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beastby Patience Prence 1,152,108 views
- 1:16:20 Allah the PAGAN Moon Godby VonHelton 16,732 views
- 8:42 Allah Made Me Funny - Azhar Usman 1/2by MumbhaiMBBS 1,203,717 views
- Loading more suggestions...