Fish Gasping For Air In The BP Gulf Oil Spill Waters- Marine Life Doomed
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 23, 2010
This is the nail in the coffin for marine life! The ocean world is one big food chain. Marine creatures have symbiotic (mutually beneficial) relationships. The bottom of that chain are the filter feeders. The filter feeders (also known as suspension feeders) are animals that feed by straining suspended matter and food particles from water, typically by passing the water over a specialized filtering structure. Some animals that use this method of feeding are corals, clams, krill, sponges, some fish and sharks, and baleen whales. If a sponge becomes heavily covered with sand, it will be unable to feed and therefore die. Some might think the world could live without sponges and the likes, but this is just ONE link in the food chain. When the least of the marine life starts to die, EVERYTHING starts to die. The chain is broken.
BP's continued use of toxic dispersants to "sink" the oil from the surface is MARINE GENOCIDE! The ONLY way the oil can be REMOVED...not just "hidden out of sight"...will be to keep it on the surface. Eventually Mother Earth will break down all the oil on the Gulf of Mexico sea bed...even your grandchildren will not live long enough to witness it. This is an ENVIORNMENTAL DISASTER of the NTH DEGREE. When are people going to catch on to this?
Since sponges pass large amounts of water and tend to take in lots of particles, filter feeders are often used as environmental monitors - if something in the water goes bad, often the filter feeders are the first to show the effects.
Time will tell. And the time will be soon.
For more information about the damage to the Gulf of Mexico, please read the blog at: http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news...
For more info about filter feeders go here: http://faculty.fmcc.edu/mcdarby/anima... -or- http://www.answers.com/topic/filter-f...
Thank you for taking the time to read and view this information.
Video brought to you by the great people over at: http://MOXNews.com/ or http://www.youtube.com/user/MoxNewsDo...
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:56 Fox News Pushes Obama Oil Spill Conspiracyby The Young Turks Featured 97,998
- 59:08 Deepwater Disaster BP Oil Spill Documentaryby coolarpitesh1,466 views
- 59:08 Deepwater Disaster BP Oil Spill Documentaryby MrDocumentair846 views
- 1:21:10 The Deepwater Horizon Accident: What Happened and Why?by StanfordUniversity49,846 views
- 44:45 Oil Disaster The Rig That Blew Up 2010.by Bob Chapman Fan66,597 views
- 47:48 Deep Water Horizon: What Happened, why, and where do we go from here?by New College of Florida40,439 views
- 43:39 Conspiracy Theory W/ Jesse Ventura: BP Oil Spill [Season 2, Episode 7] (Full Length • HD)by Justin Wallis81,585 views
- 96 videos Play all ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER BROUGHT TO YOU BY BPby thankthesnake
- 1:30:20 The Big Fix - BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Cover upby James Varty40,833 views
- 28:56 BP Deepwater Horizon Accident Investigation Reportby BP88,770 views
- 58:58 BBC Stephen Fry And The Great American Oil Spillby AwesomeDocumentarys39,342 views
- 9:58 AU 60 Minutes BP Oil Spill Video, 13 June 2010, Removed by BP Demand Part 1by Cryptome1116,129 views
- 2:27 Kindra Arnesen... I SUPPORT YOU!!!!by desire4liberation16,587 views
- 15:44 BP Oil Spill: Kindra Arnesen Venice LA Needs to Evacuateby FluxRostrum193,559 views
- 1:55 NASA Shows BP Gulf Oil Spill Satellite Views - Time Lapse Videoby AFAskygoddess93,980 views
- 9:33 Corexit Is Killing The Gulf (Part I)by SadEarthling52,200 views
- 6:03 Is It Raining Oil in Florida? This Is Just The Beginning - Breaking News!!!by Cathy Krafft83,332 views
- 9:10 BP Oil Spill Effect on Wildlifeby AttackOfTheShow88,049 views
- 1:25 Controlled burn of BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexicoby EnergyBoom185,486 views
- 10:03 Obama admin bans press from filming BP oil spill areas in the Gulfby Douglas Johnston201,718 views