Uploaded on Jan 11, 2012
After several hours of shitty luck and epic fails, I've finally managed to retake this chamber, possibly for good this time.
Believe me when I say that what I'm about to tell you is actually not a joke at all. Here is a list of all the shit that fucked me over while trying to do this:
- Spent several hours placing the blue portal that I fly out of slightly too low.
- Spent so much time doing this chamber that I lost concentration and could hardly even circle jump out of the elevator on multiple occasions.
- Made mistakes like missing the button or misplacing portals, but continued anyway, only to make the jump perfectly and end up with an obviously shitty time, literally 4 or 5 times.
- Landed on the edge of the platform and just barely fell off at least twice.
- MADE THE JUMP PERFECTLY, IN A PERFECT RUN, ONLY TO PLACE THE CUBE DURING A TREMOR, WHILE THE ENTIRE LEVEL WAS SHAKING, WHICH BUMPED THE CUBE TO THE RIGHT AND COMPLETELY OUT OF PLACE. TWICE.
Had to get that out of my system. Gotta give props to a baby for being able to compete with me on the difficult chambers. He is definitely my biggest competition right now on the harder levels. He's MrInfants on youtube if you haven't checked out his channel yet.
Well, I'm just glad I'm finally done with that shit. What a pain in the ass chamber.