Uploaded on Feb 24, 2007
In a North Carolina "shelter," dogs and puppies just weeks old are crammed on top of each other inside a windowless, dark "kill box," where they are gassed with carbon monoxide. (read below!!)
Why are people so stupid, what happens for humans? ummm we get exposed over time, breathing it in, so in return we feel sick and eventully go to sleep. Now the dogs are in a box with limited air, over crowded to save on MONDAY on the gas, cause they are cheap fuckers to use the safe needle vets use that costs money. Now they turn on the gas full blast. The dogs lose air fast, and they the are suffering, the gas took there air, so they are paniced scared, unable to breathe, they have senseive noses to, they cut open the dogs to see what damages it does to them, and found alot of things, OH they did tests and put dogs in kill boxes hooked up to heart moditers and other things to test it, and saw they had heart attakcs and other problems related in being there, from being expose so fast and quickly, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING.
I AM SICK OF PEOPLE COMPARING US TO DOGS IN CO.
ITS FUCKING DIFFERENT - NO WHERE CLOSE TO THE SAME,
HOW HORRORABLE !!!!! SOOOOO SAD !!!!!!
Dogs do need saving from horrorable fates.
I guess dog abuses and haters will love this video
I WISH I COULD HAVE SAVE THEM OR HAVE POWERS TOO.
Being rich would be another great thing I wish !!!
POOR PUPPIES AND DOGGIES.......PLEASE SIGN!!
Standard YouTube License