The Key of Awesome! : Sex and the Iron Man 2: AC/DC at the Movies: Key of Awesome #21
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 1, 2010
AC/DC's musical review of Iron Man, Shrek, & Sex and the City.
Watch the Comments Video HERE!
Written and Performed by Mark Douglas
Directed by Tom Small
AC/DC MOVIE REVIEWS
This my musical review of Iron Man 2
Mickey Rourke plays a Russian Dude,
He's got electric whips and a bad attitude!
I'm really happy that Mickey made a huge comeback
But you gotta admit he's kinda tough to look at
Ew, what's up with his lips?
I'm not sure why he's hatin' on Tony Stark
I was getting popcorn when they explained that part
Morgan Freeman really phoned his performance in
Oops sorry my bad, that was Samuel Jackson
Is this Avengers movie really gonna happen?
Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2
not as good as part 1. but it was still pretty fun
Iron Man 2 is like Chinese Food
I liked it at the time then it just slipped my mind
Spoken: But Robert Downey gave a winning performance. Imagine if they had hired like,
Ben Affleck or Colin Farrell. Oww, That woulda sucked!
I took my kids to the movies to see Shrek 4
Thank god that they're not makin' any more
I'm sick of Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy
Once upon a time they were both funny
Their jokes fall flat even in 3-D
Shrek is abusive to his kids and wife
From there it rips off "It's a Wonderful Life"
They ran it into the ground sucked out the fun
Antonio Banderas is the only slightly funny one
And that's just sad
Shrek The Final Chapter is one big disaster
It was more of the same
My kids thought it was lame
Shrek 4 Ever After produces no laughter
And c'mon man that's the voice of Fat Bastard
And the dad from So I Married an Axe Murderer We get it Mike Myers, you know how to
do a Scottish Accent.
I can't wait to see Sex and the City 2
With hilarious jokes about bags and shoes
Lets camp out at the theater and drink cosmo's
I hope there's a montage where they try on clothes
Spoken: With maybe a Madonna song underneath it, like Cherish
It's just like porn when I watch them shoppin'
They're hitting their 50's and still bar hoppin'
Reviews are calling it a pile of poo
Oh wait, Mickey Rourke in this movie too?
Spoken: Oh sorry that's just Kim Catrall
Get the songs on iTunes!
Follow us on Twitter
Leave us a voicemail
Write us a letter!
The Key of Awesome
P.O. Box 23 New York, NY 10113
- 3:22 How Breaking Bad Should End - Key of Awesome #77!by Barely Political770,091 views
- AC/DC 34 videos157K
- 3:16 Katy Perry California Gurls Parody! Key of Awesome #22by Barely Political45,876,932 views
- 4:06 One Direction - Best Song Ever PARODY! Key of Awesome #75by Barely Political3,522,117 views
- 3:20 Holy S*** I'm Playing All Of The Parts! Key of Awesome #73by Barely Political894,312 views
- 4:49 Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball" PARODYby Bart Baker16,326,918 views
- 6:02 Mike Myers Salutes Sean Connery In A Kilt at the AFI Life Achievement Awardby afi1,036,208 views
- 4:28 Robin Thicke - "Blurred Lines" PARODYby Bart Baker13,702,868 views
- 10:00 AC/DC's Brian Johnson Rocks Around Sydney in a Rollerby Motor Trend Channel308,025 views
- 9:31 Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncéby LadyGagaVEVO181,916,706 views
- 14 videos Play all Love, Sex aur Dhokhaby lsdthefilm
- 3:12 Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop PARODY!! Key of Awesome #74by Barely Political22,113,931 views
- 9:33 Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncéby LadyGagaVEVO40,738,546 views
- 2:59 Lady Gaga Applause PARODY! Key of Awesome #76by Barely Political3,529,432 views
- 2:58 Lorde- Royals PARODY!! Key Of Awesome #78by Barely Political2,819,008 views
- 8:44 Lady Gaga - Alejandroby LadyGagaVEVO197,840,561 views
- 2:42 Lady Gaga Telephone Parody (ft Beyonce): Key of Awesome #17by Barely Political31,505,670 views
- 4:26 American Idol Freakout!!by RayWilliamJohnson5,901,080 views
- 3:56 Taylor Swift - "I Knew You Were Trouble" PARODYby Bart Baker25,247,994 views
- 2:30 Lady Gaga: Bad Romance parody (feat. Lord Gaga) #6by Barely Political41,516,349 views