Facebook Status Jack | AVG Family Safety | Privacy & Identity Protection
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 22, 2010
Keep you and your family save with AVG Family Safety. Get your copy right now at http://www.avg.com/us-en/avg-family-s...
Learn more about AVG security products: http://www.avg.com/internet-security?...
Know if your child is a victim of cyber bullying or grooming. AVG Family Safety® uses key-stroke technology to monitor your child's activities in chat-rooms and on social networking sites. If it spots words, phrases or language that are known to be used to victimize children online, it will notify you immediately via SMS or email.
Create unique logins and accounts for every child, enable Block, Warn, or Monitor modes according to their age and maturity, and adjust them over time as your household's use of the Internet and understanding of Internet threats increases.
Take steps to protect your children from inappropriate material by enabling 58 categories of protection spanning over 60 million websites.
Know what your children are looking for by monitoring searches on popular engines like Google®, Yahoo! and Bing. Help keep them from being exposed to questionable words, terms, and phrases by filtering their search terms.
Take steps to protect your child by filtering objectionable material from over 80 social networks like Facebook, restricting access to chat rooms and functions, and monitoring instant messages and social network threads.
Download AVG Family Safety® from the Apple App Store or Windows Phone Marketplace and you will have the same level of protection when they are searching and surfing on mobile devices as you do on personal computers. AVG Family Safety® is an alternative to the standard browser that will block harmful, malicious and inappropriate sites in the same way the PC version does.
This video also belongs to the following categories: avg, internet safety, internet safety for kids, parental control software, parental control, online safety, internet safety tips, website blocker, block websites, parental controls, online security, internet saftey, family safety, cyber safety, internet filter, internet safety for teens, internet safety rules, free parental control software, internet safety for children, computer safety, internet safety facts
Standard YouTube License
- 9:26 Free Virus Protection | Remove infection from your PCby AVG Technologies103,220 views
- 7:07 AVG Tutorial | How to install and deploy the AVG Remote Administration 9.0by AVG Technologies10,928 views
- 2:49 AVG Smartphone surveyby AVG Technologies2,535 views
- 3:05 AVG Blogger Event in Londonby AVG Technologies1,793 views
- 9:54 Top 5 Smartphones - 2014by oknexus81,466 views
- 3:29 Facebook Statusby ATVCO3,934 views
- 18:28 How to Configure Family Safety in Windows 7?by TimeNet CpocLab1,330 views
- 6:57 Windows 8 - Family Safetyby Charles Martineau842 views
- 10:36 InklessTales.com: Internet Safety for Kidsby Elizabeth Williams Bushey3,511 views
- 3:01 Don't Post Anything About Your Kids on Facebook!by LionelY2K5,159 views
- 9:45 Top 5 Smartphones For 2013by NumOne Gamer1,339,287 views
- 5:53 Annoying Facebook Status Updatesby SocialSenseTV6,548 views
- 4:50 kaspersky internet security 2013 activation codeby Nijan Gamer33,603 views
- 11:00 AVG Antivirus 2014 1 Year Serial Key FREEby Tiploot24,888 views
- 2:24 facebook status'by ThaMenGuyz11,655 views
- 6:14 facebook status murderby afrogist51,367 views
- 2:49 Kids Put Personal Information Onlineby KCRA News36,755 views
- 7:44 What Are The Best Smartphones?by Austin Evans253,194 views
- 3:47 How To Prevent People From Hacking Your Facebook Accountby CrazyRed02119,362 views
- 6:57 How to Remove Spyware: Free Step By Step Guideby beyourownit149,799 views
- Loading more suggestions...