Published on Oct 18, 2012
I Need Your Help: http://vid.io/x6R (Please Support)
My Chromebook Unboxing & Initial Impressions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jVlR...
* This will be my first Chromebook
* Paid for it with my own money
* Finally not overpriced for what I'll get out of it - cost is relative
Screen Size: 11.6" LED
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Capabilities: 1080p video, so the processor should be no slouch
Storage: 16GB with 100GB for 2 Years on Google Drive + SD and USB slots (2.0 & 3.0)
Webcam: Basic 0.3
Height: .7" Thin
OS: Chrome OS, Updated Regularly
Battery: 2-cell, alleged 6+ Hours
Unboxing Live on YouTube When It Gets Here
Why should you get this?
* If you want a VERY low-cost computer
* If you're always connected to the Internet
* If most of what you do "lives in the cloud."
* You use Google services, Google Chrome elsewhere
Why should you skip this?
* If you'd rather spend more on a computer
* If you want a touchscreen device
* If you rely on non-web-based applications
* Is this a possible primary machine? That remains to be seen.
* Should this be a great "home" computer for average tasks? Yes.
* Stay tuned for my live unboxing, initial impressions, and review
Standard YouTube License