This video is unavailable.
BoostCTR powers leading advertisers and agencies to optimize ad content at SES NY
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 10, 2012
Byron Gordon, SEO-PR, interviews David Greenbaum, BoostCTR,
(http://www.boostctr.com) on the exhibitor floor at SES New York 2012. BoostCTR's primary mission is to improve PPC ad copy for its clients. Boost CTR has a two part solution for accomplishing this task. First, Boost CTR has a network of more than 500 expert copy writers. Second, Boost CTR has its own proprietary software that coordinates the activities of its writers. The software coordinates where the best opportunities exist for the writers to optimize their content and it creates a workflow for creating competitions that pit writers against each other and report on the value that Boost CTR provides.
Boost powers leading advertisers and agencies to optimize ad content across search and social networks. The first comprehensive and systematic approach to optimizing ad content, The Boost Method combines proprietary technology with its network of 500+ expert copywriters to deliver highly effective, performance-driven ad copy at scale. With a growing customer base of 200 leading SEM advertisers and $250 million in ad spend under its belt, Boost increases click-through rates and conversions by more than 30%.
The proprietary Boost Method harnesses the expertise of a network of more than 500 expert ad copywriters to deliver the best ad copy possible. After identifying ad copy that needs optimization, advertisers launch a contest for Boost's community of experienced professionals, who compete to write the most high-performing content for each project. Ad copy is then automatically validated and split tested to ensure it is reaching the right audience.
This Boost Method is designed to scale to an unlimited number of ad groups while systematically optimizing them all. Even advertisers with millions of SKUs and ad groups can use Boost to evolve their messages and performance over time. Through Boost's groundbreaking combination of human creativity and advanced technology, advertisers have historically achieved an average increase of 30 percent in both click-through rate (CTR) and conversions per impression (CPI), as well as a 3 percent reduction in cost per click (CPC).
To learn more about exhibiting at SES please visit: http://www.sesconference.com
Join SES on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SESConf
Join SES on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SESConf
Join SES on Google + : https://plus.google.com/u/0/117706645...
Standard YouTube License
- 3:04 Vivastream -- social platform for events connecting business professionals at SES New York 2012by SES Conference & Expo 225 views
- 2:44 ad optimization and online advertising: Three core takeaways and know search psychologyby SES Conference & Expo 728 views
- 3:32 Quantcast: Ad targeting solution for performance-driven companies -- Exhibiting at SES New Yorkby SES Conference & Expo 215 views
- 2:06 xAd -- mobile advertising to build your mobile ad presenceby SES Conference & Expo 211 views
- 17:13 BoostCTR: Improving Online Ad Copyby building43 248 views
- 2:10 Derren Brown steals with hypnotic permissionby UltimateMastermind 87,231 views
- 16:38 CTR Maximizer - Bobby Walker and Todd - GET INSTANT ACCESSby Prashant Sharma 1,640 views
- 2:50 Ad Tech: Boost CTRby mejoshe 151 views
- 4:26 BoostCTR Testimonials #2by BoostCTR 53 views
- 4:35 Changing Landscape of Advertising Anthill Part #1 August 2009by AnthillMagPartners 537 views
- 3:08 BoostCTR Writer Training II - The BoostCTR Marketplaceby BoostCTR 152 views
- 4:36 How the Internet Is Changing Advertisingby Epipheo 241,802 views
- 2:59 BoostCTR Writer Training III - Mazimizing Your Earningsby BoostCTR 40 views
- 7:24 How to Improve Your Google AdWords PPC Text Ad Copy - with John Marshallby webmarketingtoday 879 views
- 4:59 How Social Media Can Increase Your Search Rankings with Noran El Shinnawyby webmarketingtoday 694 views
- 16:52 boostCTR - Sponsor Breakfast Presentationby MediaPostLive 17 views
- 1:04 Landscape/Lawn Maintenanceby adwire1234 289 views
- 2:42 Google Project Glass: First Look, Thoughts and Commentsby gregory goomishian 2,614 views
- 44:49 Virtually There - episode 1 The Human Malaiseby Aaron Franz 398 views
- 8:50 Biophotonic Scanner science and stories behind it.wmvby Agingyouthfully 128 views
- Loading more suggestions...