Thomas Woods: Nullification a Tool We All Have
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 16, 2012
Best selling author Thomas Woods was Monday's keynote speaker and addressed the sheriffs and their guests at the evening's banquet, delivering a sweeping and humorous history of nullification by the states, and how it comports with the sheriffs' efforts to nullify federal and state tyranny.
"And suddenly people are peering into the long neglected Thomas Jefferson toolkit. And they're looking for things that might work. Now some of these things, like nullification, I have to warn you, are not approved by the New York Times. And, in fact, what I tell you tonight does not fall inside that box that all good Americans are supposed to confine themselves to. We're supposed to be in that box. You all know it. It goes from Joe Biden to Mitt Romney. You're allowed to be somewhere in there. But, if you stray a little bit over here citizen, be careful, be careful - you're not respectable. Well my view is, is that it's our job as good and decent Americans to crush that box into the ground and then set it on fire."
On January 30-31, 2012 over 100 county sheriffs and peace officers, from over 30 states, united to uphold their oaths of office, protect citizen liberty, and stop state and federal tyranny. Inspired and led by the example of former Graham County Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, the meeting, which was held in Las Vegas, was funded by the generous donations of thousands of Americans from all fifty states, as well as the support of freedom loving sponsors.
The agenda included training on the Bill of Rights, Interposition, Nullification and the importance of Property Rights versus Privileges. Many sheriffs, a police chief and even a county commissioner shared their experiences, challenges and actions taken to uphold their oaths of office, directly with the sheriffs in attendance.
The videos of these presentations are shared here on the County Sheriff Project YouTube channel. We hope that you will share these videos with your own county sheriff and all the oath takers in your county. To read the meeting agenda, see the event sponsors, learn more and show your own support for helping back more constitutional county sheriffs, visit http://www.CountySheriffProject.org
Think outside the gun!
Standard YouTube License
- 13:13 Syrian Girl - Why Al Qaeda is Al CIAdaby 108morris108Featured 133,640
- 33:18 Sheriff Joe Arpaio: County Sheriff Project on Right Trackby CountySheriffProject 6,015 views
- 29:38 Tom Woods - The dollar might not collapse?by AdamKokesh 13,627 views
- 14:01 Larry Pratt: Nullifying Government That Treats the People Like Propertyby CountySheriffProject 5,335 views
- 24:03 Tom DeWeese: Agenda 21 & International Redistribution of Wealthby CountySheriffProject 10,885 views
- Thomas Woods 1,270 videos243
- 32:29 Tom Woods - The Great Awakening - Ending The Federal Reserveby InflationUS 35,191 views
- 17:47 Stewart Rhodes: 2012 NDAA is War on the Peopleby CountySheriffProject 8,469 views
- 28:55 Richard Mack: The Untouchable Bill of Rightsby CountySheriffProject 12,580 views
- 20:32 Commissioner Littleton & Sheriff Maketa: NDAA Nullified in El Paso County Coloradoby CountySheriffProject 11,840 views
- 1:21:46 Tom Woods Hosts Peter Schiff Show, 2/14/12by TomWoodsTV 7,589 views
- 15:55 Sheriff Jon Lopey on Protecting Property Rightsby CountySheriffProject 5,483 views
- 30:15 Steven Pratt, Bound by Oath to Support THIS Constitutionby CountySheriffProject 3,573 views
- 27:44 Thomas Woods - 33 Questions on American Historyby Nielsio 26,033 views
- 5:50 When Did I Sign This 'Social Contract'?by TomWoodsTV 25,513 views
- 1:12:05 Nullification The Rightful Remedyby built2last31 7,732 views
- 19:31 US Military Issues Warning to Ron Paul Supportersby AdamKokesh 146,741 views
- 2:50 Judge Napolitano on Nullificationby Conza88 3,428 views
- 38:08 Tom Woods Talks Economics, Education, Peter Schiff, and Moreby TomWoodsTV 8,349 views
- 7:16 Nullify the NDAA!by TomWoodsTV 9,792 views
- 40:53 Tom Woods Talks Agorism, Economics, and U.S. History on FOX News Stationby TomWoodsTV 20,913 views
- Loading more suggestions...