Steve Jobs........One More Thing
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 24, 2011
Steven Paul Jobs (born February 24, 1955) is an American business magnate and inventor. He is the co-founder and chief executive officer of Apple. Jobs also previously served as chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios; he became a member of the board of The Walt Disney Company in 2006, following the acquisition of Pixar by Disney. He was credited in the 1995 movie Toy Story as an executive producer.
In the late 1970s, Jobs, with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Mike Markkula, and others, designed, developed, and marketed one of the first commercially successful lines of personal computers, the Apple II series. In the early 1980s, Jobs was among the first to see the commercial potential of the mouse-driven graphical user interface which led to the creation of the Macintosh. After losing a power struggle with the board of directors in 1984, Jobs resigned from Apple and founded NeXT, a computer platform development company specializing in the higher education and business markets. Apple's subsequent 1996 buyout of NeXT brought Jobs back to the company he co-founded, and he has served as its CEO since 1997.
In 1986, he acquired the computer graphics division of Lucasfilm Ltd which was spun off as Pixar Animation Studios. He remained CEO and majority shareholder at 50.1% until its acquisition by The Walt Disney company in 2006. Consequently Jobs became Disney's largest individual shareholder at 7% and a member of Disney's Board of Directors.
Jobs' history in business has contributed much to the symbolic image of the idiosyncratic, individualistic Silicon Valley entrepreneur, emphasizing the importance of design and understanding the crucial role aesthetics play in public appeal. His work driving forward the development of products that are both functional and elegant has earned him a devoted following.
Jobs is listed as either primary inventor or co-inventor in over 230 awarded patents or patent applications related to a range of technologies from actual computer and portable devices to user interfaces (including touch-based), speakers, keyboards, power adapters, staircases, clasps, sleeves, lanyards and packages
Standard YouTube License
- 3:04 Steve Wozniak shocking truth about Steve Jobs death.by Celestino LanzaFeatured 692,081
- 0:23 Steve Jobs Funniest Joke. Even Bill Gates Laughs!by BoyBoyChannel 4,733,532 views
- 0:19 Steve Ballmer Going Nuts... Againby CarlosFibra 177,754 views
- 2:55 The Birth of Microsoftby BillGTransition 178,385 views
- 6:55 Steve Jobs on Marketingby lovechocolate98 160,320 views
- 56:25 Steve Jobs One Last Thingby ksanova012 222,699 views
- 5:58 Tribute to Steve Jobs Think Differentby Shuyang Sun 558,016 views
- 3:08 Steve Jobs:Android versus the iPhoneby dvmadeeasy 270,772 views
- 4:53 Apple spoof of Microsoft leaves audience in stitchesby InfoWorld 2,168,431 views
- 3:01 Steve Jobs Insult Preface (Part One)by Mike Cane 82,358 views
- 2:26 Steve Jobs talks about managing peopleby ragni 967,519 views
- 14:24 APPLE INTRODUCES NEW IPHONE 5 KEYNOTE!!!by jbeatles99 591,088 views
- 7:38 Jobs announces Safarai for Windows XP and Vistaby InfoWorld 65,879 views
- 1:27 STEVE JOBS NEW PHOTO after Resigning as CEO of Apple. TMZ 26/08/2011by AppleInspector 748,964 views
- One More Thing 191 videos2K
- 0:08 Steve Jobs Burning Bill Gatesby natedouglasblog 27,586 views
- 22:10 Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address (with intro by President John Hennessy)by StanfordUniversity 1,536,600 views
- 0:31 Apple's Answer to "I am a PC"by Himanshu Sheth 129,821 views
- 5:03 The Apple "i"by collegehumor 1,710,461 views
- 4:15 Steve Jobs Introduces the Apple Store (2001)by vintagemacmuseum 457,325 views
- 2:00 Steve Jobs gets emotional with Bill Gates about their friendshipby odebates 2,641 views
- Loading more suggestions...