[Time Attack] - Togethia - Round 3 Brands Hatch 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 24, 2012
Togethia -- Time Attack Brands Hatch 2012
Togethia Media Services - http://blog.togethia.tv/ - http://togethia.tv/
Time Attack - http://timeattack.co.uk/
Follow them on Facebook -
One of the world's most iconic motor racing venues, Brands Hatch will play host to some of the biggest international events on the calendar in 2011.
In addition to hosting top international meetings, Brands Hatch will be visited by the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship, the British F3/GT Championships, the Masters Historic Festival, the Truck Superprix, Modified Live and many club car and bike events.
First used for grass track bike racing in 1926, Brands Hatch is a firm fans' favourite and has been the scene of some momentous occasions in motor racing history - from Ayrton Senna's first ever car victory and Nigel Mansell's first Grand Prix win.
The likes of Stirling Moss, Jim Clark and Emerson Fittipaldi are among the many drivers to have raced and won at Brands Hatch over the years and the circuit is as popular today as anytime in its illustrious past.
A natural amphitheatre, Brands Hatch is located 20 miles outside Central London, just off the M25.
Just a few weeks on from Knockhill the UK Time Attack Championship heads back down south to a circuit guaranteed to shake up the standings, Brands Hatch. This 1.2-mile circuit is a firm favourite for many of the drivers and in 2011 delivered some of the closest racing of the entire season! With the first two rounds delivering unpredictable weather we've got our fingers crossed for the rarity that is British sunshine, but everyone knows rain is almost guaranteed -- in fact nearly every team is out on Saturday's practice session to try and get to grips with this circuit's grip in the wet ahead of Sunday.
Find out more information by visiting http://timeattack.co.uk
Audio -- Matduke - Bloodlip (feat Veela)
& Indivision Livewire - Wont You Stay (ft. Tasha Baxter)
Filmed - Mark Henderson, Peter Farrow, Tim F.Matthews, James Young, Simon Opie
Edited - Tim F.Matthews
Producers - Pete Farrow
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Subscribe to us on Vimeo:
and on Youtube:
Togethia Media Services - New Blog! -- http://blog.togethia.tv/ - http://togethia.tv/
Standard YouTube License
- 15:05 [Time Attack] - Togethia - Round 6/7 Snetterton 2012by togethia17,687 views
- 7:31 [Time Attack] - Togethia - Round 3 Snetterton Circuit 2013: PT.1by togethia8,882 views
- 24:06 [Bucharest Drift Grand Prix] - Togethia - The Road to Romania Episode 2by togethia30,241 views
- 12:23 [Time Attack] - Togethia - Round 4/5 Anglesey 2012by togethia36,935 views
- 7:42 WTAC 2012 Open Class part 1/2by Fullboost74,683 views
- 3:13 Home built Time Attack GT-Rby HoonTV39,941 views
- 5:29 Top Fuel Honda S2000 No.1 World Time Attackby Yokohama ADVAN Australia29,984 views
- 5:23 ADVAN Silvia Tsukuba Time Attack Record 52 secs Under Suzukiby Yokohama ADVAN Australia63,034 views
- 43:21 BTCC 2013 - Round 01 Brands Hatch - Race 1 [FULL]by F1RacingGame10,311 views
- 3:13 SUBARU 850HP BRANDS HATCHby Clashproduction819,000 views
- 4:17 Longest Drift - Guinness World Record (2,308 meters)by Fitto Malaj617,375 views
- 3:00 Santa Pod Main event 2011. Engine explosion and car fireby xRiaannnnn400,452 views
- 2:08 Team Top Fuel ADVAN S2000RR Dyno Test Yokohama World Time Attackby Yokohama ADVAN Australia29,235 views
- 7:10 Behind The Wheel - 850HP Mitsubishi Evo Tsukuba Circuit Time Attack Videoby MaihamMedia .170,016 views
- 21:05 BEST OF Time Attack Slalom Swiss 2012 Opel Kadett Lancia S4 Porsche 935 BMW M3 E30by MPZRACEVIDEO37,397 views
- 6:25 World Time Attack Challenge Australia 2010 - Octane Reportby TheOctaneReport50,853 views
- 5:29 World Time Attack Challenge 2011 by TithBrothersby roxS6pro336,884 views
- 3:12 Motorsport Wildest Crashes # 9by nascarvideoarchive3,833 views
- 7:36 Time Attack, Battle Evome - XCARby XCARFilms98,319 views
- 1:54 idiot can't drift a subaru FAIL !!by kaikaiemiena939,375 views
- Loading more suggestions...