The American Presidency: Critical Episodes in Its Growth - Part 1 [Lecture 9] by Thomas Woods
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 21, 2010
Thomas E. Woods, Jr., history professor at Suffolk Community College--and a prolific specialist in American Colonial history, the Progressive Era, and modern political history--presents this seminar covering the material in his books, and details and defends the Jeffersonian-Rothbardian perspective. Here is the cutting edge of libertarian history that completely rethinks the meaning and impact of the welfare-warfare state. Recorded at the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Auburn, Alabama; June 20-24, 2005. http://mises.org
Link to the playlist for the complete 'The Truth About American History' seminar: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
Dr. Thomas E. Woods, Jr. is senior fellow in American history at the Ludwig von Mises Institute and is the author of nine books, including the New York Times bestsellers Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse, and The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History. His latest, Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century was released in July 2010.
Thomas Woods' official website: http://www.thomasewoods.com
DISCLAIMER: The Ludwig von Mises Institute has given permission under the Creative Commons license that this media presentation can be publicly reposted as long as credit is given to the Mises Institute and other guidelines are followed. More info at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
This YouTube channel is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with the Ludwig von Mises Institute, any of its lecturers or staff members.
Standard YouTube License
Next in Thomas Woods: The Truth About American History
- 1:27:23 Thomas Jefferson and the Principles of '98 [Lecture 1] by Thomas Woodsby LibertyInOurTime 6,454 views
- 1:29:43 Major Episodes in American Labor History - Part 1 [Lecture 7] by Thomas Woodsby LibertyInOurTime 4,535 views
- 1:29:18 The Great Depression, World War II, and American Prosperity - Part 2 [Lecture 6] by Thomas Woodsby LibertyInOurTime 4,914 views
- 1:24:29 The Great Depression, World War II, and American Prosperity - Part 1 [Lecture 5] by Thomas Woodsby LibertyInOurTime 17,447 views
- 36:48 Applying Economics to American History | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.by misesmedia 50,270 views
- 12 videos Play all Economicsby LTub
- 38:58 Keynesian Predictions vs. American History | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.by misesmedia 51,315 views
- 28:39 Is Limited Government an Oxymoron? | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.by misesmedia 50,383 views
- 1:04:01 Meltdown | Thomas E Woods, Jr.by misesmedia 30,619 views
- 1:21:28 Tom Woods lectures at University of Wisconsin-Madisonby LeifEiriksson 3,561 views
- 30:31 Gold and the Good Guys | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.by misesmedia 8,371 views
- 1:07:19 An Evening with Tom Woods | Thomas E. Woods. Jr.by misesmedia 16,373 views
- 11:57 Mark Levin interviews the author Kevin D Williamson about his book on socialism. 1/21/11by loveconstitution 661 views
- 1:06:46 Thomas Woods On State Nullificationby Eddie Stannard 2,123 views
- 37:35 How Government is Unraveling Civilization by Force | Jeffrey Tuckerby misesmedia 16,436 views
- 54:26 Prepare for the Worst | Ron Paulby misesmedia 72,776 views
- 38:12 Nullification! | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.by misesmedia 20,760 views
- 56:20 The Mises Circle: Who Killed the Constitution? | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.by LibertyInOurTime 425 views
- 46:44 Smashing Myths and Restoring Sound Money | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.by misesmedia 27,727 views
- 32:29 Tom Woods - The Great Awakening - Ending The Federal Reserveby InflationUS 35,191 views