The New American Way - Blind Ignorance and Hate Filled Bigotry
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 20, 2010
READ ABOUT THE FRENCH EXPERIMENT HERE:
Thom Hartmann Weighs In On Teabaggers' Scorn and Disrespect For Man With Parkinson's Disease
I stumbled upon the Thom Hartmann Show on Free Speech TV a few months back. Since I had heard of Mr. Hartmann on Air America but really never tuned in I allowed this channel to remain for awhile so I could see what Thom had to say. Ive been hooked ever since. Not in the sense that the followers of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are HOOKED by: Blind Ignorance and Hate Filled Bigotry; Im captivated by Thom Hartmanns ideas and beliefs because of my desire for knowledge. This man has so much knowledge you have to wonder how he can retain it all. He takes phone calls then supports the callers questions or statements with his voluminous experience and perception. Many times he will get a question or suggestion and you can almost see the wheels go to work inside his head, admitting he may not know too much on the subject but will look into it.
Hes also not afraid to admit hes wrong unlike the hate mongers on the right. The Becks and Limbaughs (et al) are so sure they know it ALL, they would never back down or act human with a simple I have no knowledge of that, or maybe a I will research that Not these right-wing-nuts, Its always I KNOW and YOU DONT! jingle all the way.
If the right-winded jerks on the right just played their audience (for their listening and viewing pleasure) and that was all there was to it (Like an evening spent laughing at a comedian in some night club, then you go home) there would be no problem. But their devotees get so riled by the constant baneful and deadly rhetoric that spews from their TVs or radios that their newly found hatefulness spills out onto the streets and they group together and slap a label on themselves like TEABAGGER (thinking somehow they are aligning with the Boston Tea Party patriots). Now armed with this talk radio/ TV hatred theyre out for blood and anyone on the left is their target, whether it be a Parkinson diseased man or a small boy who just lost his mother to a disease because she had no health insurance. The rest is TEABAG history! thinkingblue aka thethinkingblue
15 Executives Who Get Paid Millions To Deny You Health Care Coverage
The business model of American health insurers is basically: try to get healthy customers as clients, and then resist as long as possible when it comes to paying out claims.
Thats actually not an indictment or a criticism.
Its just the way our system works, and its screwed up.
Whatever you feel about Obamacare (HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM), you probably think our current system needs reform in some sense.
MEET THEM HERE: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-a...
WASHINGTON, D.C. A landmark measure to make college more affordable and create jobs that stay in the U.S. at no cost to taxpayers will be included in the historic health care legislation scheduled for an upcoming vote in Congress, U.S. Rep. George Miller (D-CA), the chairman of the House Education and Labor Committee, announced today. The measure represents the single largest investment in federal student aid in history, and includes many of President Obamas key education initiatives.
This legislation offers the most sweeping changes to the federal student loan program in a generation, said Miller, who unveiled the details of the package this morning. This is really about making a simple choice. Congress can either continue the longstanding boondoggle that rewards banks with tens of billions of dollars in subsidies at the expense of families and taxpayers or we can invest that money directly in students and Americas world economic leadership.
Well, the Democratic leadership in Congress has made its decision -- were going to help students and their families, Miller said.
This is good for students, taxpayers, and American jobs, Miller added. With one move, Congress can make college more affordable, keep jobs in America, prepare young people for our global economy, and reduce our deficit by billions.
Standard YouTube License
- 13:43 Ralph Nader: Corporate takeover of America. Pt. 1by TheBigPictureRTFeatured 8,318
- 10:58 Keith Olbermann rips Sarah Palin's bigotry and hypocrisyby Jamal Boone 91,611 views
- 10:06 Tea Party Hate: A Month of Ignorance and Fearby Attention101 108,280 views
- 9:45 Hate and Ignorance in America - McCain Palin Rallyby kaffemoka 52,779 views
- 8:43 Anatomy of American Ignoranceby Attention101 63,485 views
- 6:13 David Marr owns a christian bigotby TheFluffyDuck 127,897 views
- 8:53 Tea Partiers Mocking Man With Parkinson's Diseaseby YOURINQUIRER 8,450 views
- 5:49 AMERICAN IGNORANCEby Tharaendor 2,510 views
- 58:24 Q&A: Radio Talk Show Host Thom Hartmannby CSPAN 6,619 views
- 3:16 Twisted teabaggersby gsmartremarks 8,411 views
- 10:50 Just How Stupid Are Americans? What the data show.by Rick Shenkman 78,060 views
- 3:13 Tea Party Demonstrators Pray to Kill Obama Health Planby ebecker2000 15,432 views
- 7:24 GOP planned the deficit to balloon to win short term gainsby boredjoewo 1,189 views
- 6:41 The Unauthorized 9.12 Teabagger Tourby mblumenthal 172,539 views
- 5:53 Hardball: Blissfully ignorant Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips annihilated by Matthewsby hidnusr10 50,006 views
- 7:53 America's wealth problemby TheAlyonaShow 787 views
- 10:01 The Great Debate: Thom Hartmann vs Michael Medved (3/10)by thomhartmann 12,710 views
- 7:18 This is what happens when you show up at a tea party with a "no medicare" pledge?by thomhartmann 27,136 views
- 10:10 Jeff Sharlet - Is there a secret society of Christian crazies and is Mark Sanford a member?by thomhartmann 9,495 views
- 2:31 The Political Carnival VIDEO Teabaggers harass man with Parkinson's disease.flvby ooonoes 51,374 views
- Loading more suggestions...