Palax Power100S Firewood Processor version 02
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 31, 2007
The Palax Power 100s is a firewood processor designed for professional use. It includes several unique proprietary features that make it the most efficient, productive and reliable machine of its size for processing big trees. The robust Palax Power 100s is equipped with a 1000 mm / 39.3 in overhead hard-metal blade, a thrust force of 16 tons (kg) / 35,300 lbs and fully hydraulic control. The machine is at its best when processing hardwood. The maximum tree diameter is 40 cm / 15.7 in.
Automatic high-speed valve - As a rule, the work stroke is always performed at high speed. If the smaller splitting force induced by the high-speed function is great enough, the wood will split up. If the splitting force at high speed is not great enough, it will immediately be boosted. As soon as the splitting of the wood starts and the force requirement is reduced, the high-speed operation will automatically resume. The high-speed motion brings added speed for small trees and added force for big trees.
Optimizing the stroke length increases the splitting speed - The Palax Optimi is the method for optimizing the length of the splitting stroke by limiting the cylinder stroke in accordance with the length of the processed wood. A full stroke is used for processing longer sized wood. If the length of the processed wood is shorter sized, then the cylinder stroke is reduced to almost a half and thus the splitting speed is virtually doubled!
Automatic tightening of the V-belts - The transmission drive belts of the Palax Power 100 are equipped with automatic tightening. Automatic tightening of the belts completely eliminates the need for repeated retightening of the belts or malfunctions due to slack or too-tight drive belts. Keeping the belts at the correct tightness greatly extends the service life of the belts and the entire transmission.
Long service intervals - increased productivity - Lubed-for-life ball bearings in all the control levers make operation of the machine precise, reliable and long lived and extend the service intervals.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard YouTube License
- 2:22 growi baggerspalter2by GasteranerFeatured 415,113
- 2:11 Łuparka do drewna pozioma Splitmaster 35 Spezial Poschby Maszyny Leśne 948,620 views
- 6:49 Swedish Fire Torchby TheGods1marine 7,058,136 views
- 47:58 Megastructures Ultimate Oil Sands Mineby deathclock2690 663,742 views
- 6:00 Drift Trike Mafiaby calistuntrider 2,995,680 views
- 6:25 Making furnace vent register coversby Steve Ramsey 41,416 views
- 0:44 CS27-40 With 18 Way Packaged Firewood Wedgeby Cord King 529,359 views
- 7:15 Riccardo Colucci (VIDEO 2) HH3F Augusta Sikorsky S A Rby MARIA ROSARIA COLUCCI 761,867 views
- 1:00 Widow Maker wood splitterby lamichaud 1,579,307 views
- 1:03 wood chunker for gasifierby Wayne Keith 964,288 views
- 10 videos Play all woodbine firewood processorby reelife
- 0:42 nordic splitting, new way to split woodby sisustus 914,314 views
- 6:31 Homemade Log Splitterby westsidemonster 37,987 views
- 1:07 The Power of Frictionby RayBamBay 8,660,844 views
- 4:20 Marcel-Fallingby skadill . 3,442,050 views
- 0:56 Home-made log splitter hydraulic liftby Fred Baloy 1,165,082 views
- 7:03 SP 451 LF with multi tree epuipment on Valmet 901.3by spmaskiner 197,592 views
- 26:39 Woodland Mills HM126 Portable Sawmill Promotional Videoby woodlandmills 320,713 views
- 1:27 Worlds coolest logsplitterby Praetorian27 502,876 views
- 1:29 Beyel Bros Heavy Haulby nieto8 224,709 views
- 0:45 Kegelspalter / Langholzspalter / Holzspalten / Holzspalter / Spalten / Drillkegelby supmarine 1,324,089 views
- Loading more suggestions...