speed painted vertical city, 22 min in photoshop
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 18, 2012
READ MY FAQ at bottom - these are not tutorials, these are screen captured scribbles and sketches that I upload for my own sake and learning. I rarely answer to comments. Send me an email if you really want to get in contact with me.
compressed video (from 21 min):
I start almost everyday with a speed paint to warm up the wacom board. I often film these speedies, to keep track on my process and see what I am doing right/wrong. I do these for my own purpose only, and I am brutally honest with showing my process here, sometimes things dont go as planned -at all-, but thats part of the learning curve as well. cheers.
Q: you should have music on your clips?
A: I record these as a quick note. I simply dont have time to put music over it, and edit these. It takes enough time already to make them and upload them on a daily basis
Q: What program did you use?
A: Photoshop CS3 and and a wacom Intous 3.
Q: Where did you get your custom brushes?
A: from everywhere. friends and internetz, a mix
Q: Can you share your brushes?
A. I will try to put together a pack and share/post via my homepage in the future
Q: Do you know when you start what it will be?
A: no, almost never. I go with the flow and it often changes under the process. Thats why it often turn out like poop. sometimes it take 85% of the time to just find some interesting to take further.
Q. at *insert random number* min/sec in the clip, you do this and that and I cant really see what is happening, do you mind to tell me about and explain it all?
A. no I am sorry no (I don't have the time to sit and write x number of ppl personal tutorials etc - further on, there will be properly done video tutorials from me)
Q. You should have commentary over your clip?
A. I will make proper full length tutorial further on. these are just quick uploads.
Q. You should work for gaming Industry?
A. I do
Q. Why just all this speedies?
A. read above info again - for more of work:
Standard YouTube License
- 35:36 In-depth Photoshop Painting Tutorial - Daniel Craig as James Bondby wearedesignFeatured 167,865
- 7:14 Concept Sketch - Futuristic Cityby NOrthernLight13 2,515 views
- 13:45 EPISODE 35 Digital Landscape part1by FZDSCHOOL 107,730 views
- 4:08 Future City Concept Speed Art By: Athavanby ArtisticPhenom 520 views
- 1:25:43 Digital Art @Google Rachel Armstrong & Mitchell Joachimby AtGoogleTalks 22,420 views
- 9:31 How to Paint a City in Acrylic Paintby MontMarteArt 138,425 views
- 2:36 speed painted vertical swamp ciy 35 min in Photoshopby TORVENIUS 1,294 views
- 2:12 dark metal punk knight, 21 min speed paint in photoshopby TORVENIUS 681 views
- 1:49 16 min speed paint in photoshopby TORVENIUS 868 views
- 6:16 Future City Speed Paintingby duelx24 5,978 views
- 8:05 How To Make Photoshop Brushesby MoreToArt . 23,931 views
- 1:02:25 Paint a steampunk girl, Part 2by imaginefx 1,330 views
- 3:36 Photoshop Tutorial:How to Create a Futuristic Abstract Wallpaper in Photoshopby Eduard Gavriloiu 276 views
- 1:57 speed painted river smuggler nest - 27 min in photoshopby TORVENIUS 616 views
- 4:01 How to paint hair in photoshopby kueebreeze 11,158 views
- 5:43 the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN - speedpainting by Nico Di Mattiaby macpulenta 764,712 views
- 10:09 Here are my Photoshop Brushes and their settings.by masterpaintingnow Fontaine 64,110 views
- 13:33 Vertical City  - Petronas Towers, Malaysia part 2 of 2by Ariff Ishak 1,182 views
- 2:50 speed paint environment alleyby TORVENIUS 3,713 views
- 1:42 speed painted sniper, 24 min of work in photoshopby TORVENIUS 2,321 views
- Loading more suggestions...