Published on Apr 9, 2013
Expand to read more about the Punisher Pack, pre order at http://amzn.to/101ZbWS now (pre-order site update coming soon, Amazon US only)
• Incinerator (Particle Thrower Variant) —This improved version delivers greater range and damage than its predecessor, but with less accuracy and a tendency to overheat rapidly. The particle beam can set targets on fire.
• NEVEC Punisher (Pulse Rifle) — A NEVEC military division pulse rifle that sends out bursts of fire at an extremely fast pace.
• Spit-Fire (Grenade Launcher Variant) — This modified grenade launcher shoots out Fire Wasp "projectiles" instead of grenades as its default ammo type. These also cause splash damage on impact.
• Pressurized Claw — Using a bank of hydraulic actuators it increases your utility rig's claw strength and crushing power by 25%.
• Tungsten Carbide Drill —It has an ultimate tensile strength nearly twice that of a standard issue utility rig drill. It delivers 25% more damage to Akrid enemies.
The latest chapter in the Lost Planet series is here. The extreme and unpredictable conditions that characterised the Lost Planet series return, harsher than ever before. Lost Planet 3 reveals new truths about the foreboding planet and the colonial history of E.D.N. III.
'Like' Lost Planet on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram too! @lostplanet
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Standard YouTube License