Andrew MacLeod at Creative Innovation 2010
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 11, 2011
Andrew MacLeod is the CEO of the Committee for Melbourne. He worked as a Marine Litigation Attorney in Melbourne, Sydney and London before being recruited by the International Committee of the Red Cross to deal with military factions in Yugoslavia and Rwanda.
He was previously a Senior Adviser on Disaster Management for the United Nations. He ran high level humanitarian teams under great pressure to deliver results in the most arduous of circumstances, crossing cultures, borders and front lines of battle. In these roles Andrew served in several conflict zones and natural disaster settings, including Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia, East Timor, Pakistan, Philippines and Sri Lanka.
Most recently he was the head of Humanitarian Investment and Political Risk Analysis at Responsible Investment. In this role Andrew advised major companies on their community investments, Corporate Responsibility, Community Improvement programs and political risks in emerging economy investments.
Andrew has been awarded several decorations by different governments including the Humanitarian Overseas Service Medal by Australia , the Silver Medal for Humanity for work in the Balkans and the Australian Davos Connection Leadership Award. He was also a world-class swimmer having won a silver medal at the world masters games and volunteered to help national swimming teams in the developing countries in which he has worked.
Andrew MacLeod is talking at the Creative Innovation Conference 2010 his topic was "Melbourne Innovative City"
Creative Innovation is an annual future-shaping conference event. It is the place to learn from world-changing innovators, futurists, inspired thinkers and curious souls gathered together in an interactive community. Our next conference will take place 28-30 November 2012 at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins. To receive updates, please register your interest at http://www.creativeinnovationglobal.c...
For more information, please visit http://www.creativeinnovationglobal.c...
Standard YouTube License
- 18:28 Dr Edward de Bono at Creative Innovation 2010 - "Re-thinking the future"by CInnovationGlobal 7,967 views
- 18:41 Jonathon West at Creative Innovation 2010by CInnovationGlobal 41 views
- 16:02 "Did you just sneeze?" E28 - Oecusse, Timor Lesteby CallMePando 250 views
- 11:57 TEDxMelbourne - Andrew MacLeod - Development Investmentby TEDxTalks 300 views
- 11:47 The Gramercy Residences @ Century City, Makati Philippinesby Michelle Eduave 724 views
- 52:25 Creativity and Innovation: Dan Burnhamby UCtelevision 7,299 views
- 4:07 Economic Empowerment Conference Highlightsby cboydleader 2,374 views
- 3:10 Community-Based Disaster Mitigation Programby Habitat for Humanity Bangladesh 343 views
- 8:42 Andrew MacLeod at the Growth Areas Authority meeting.by Andrew MacLeod 77 views
- 22:31 Tony Robbins: Why we do what we doby TEDTalks 5,626,704 views
- 1:02:31 The Rise of Global Political Riskby NewAmericaFoundation 1,565 views
- 4:47 Presonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Demo at NAMM 2013by ProAudioSuperstore 7,859 views
- 19:29 Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative geniusby TEDtalksDirector 1,383,324 views
- 4:45 Thailand Creative & Design Center - TCDCby creativethailand 4,949 views
- 8:50 Design Thinking: A Creative Approach to Problem Solvingby NYUWagner 3,314 views
- 4:51 Interpersonal skillsby rnk1977 35,885 views
- 18:18 Mark Scott at Creative Innovation 2010 - "Building the digital town square"by CInnovationGlobal 95 views
- 3:32 Beef Australia 2012by beefaustralia 5,849 views
- 20:18 Michael Smith at Creative Innovation 2010 - "The Human Boundaries of Innovation"by CInnovationGlobal 234 views
- 22:49 Peter Farrell at Creative Innovation 2010by CInnovationGlobal 249 views
- Loading more suggestions...